53

Unlike the bar in England, instead of going for casual Antonio decided that maybe for once they could do something different, and add a little formality into the mix to match the exquisite design of the new bar they just opened up. Highly unfortunate Isla wouldn't be able to join them, but she wasn't too fond of the 'menu' to begin with.

"Sleek isn't it." Jennifer grinned, hand wrapped tightly around Antonio's forearm as he led her down the dark, but quite clean alleyway, "I was thinking of neon, but I hope you enjoy this better." Her poor pink, she was going to turn it into some strip club, but thought against it in favor of appealing towards the older monsters that littered the world.

"I'm sure." He gave a little peck, a grin making its way onto his woman's face as she snuggled a bit deeper into his hold, "you always seem to amaze me with whatever you do." Even more so considering all she wanted to do was decorate, she wouldn't bother running it herself handing all reins to her loving husbando.

"You'll also quite like the menu, so I decided to switch it up a bit from England." To please Isla, their menu wasn't entirely made up of humans, animals going from exotic all the way to native were also included. From tender Tiger meat, all the way down to shrimp, quite a change that Jennifer would admit was worthwhile after tearing into the flesh of a lion.

"I beat, haven't had animal meat in a while." Fresh off the animal, he could remember the taste of a penguin from five years ago when he visited a dear friend in Antarctica. It was quite the unusual taste, but it did its job of satisfying him in the long run, "drinks? Same or did you change that also?"

"You know because of that man I had to add more options to suit his taste." She scoffed, the vampire race would forever disgust her, but she couldn't' be too upset over their somewhat similar diet. The drinks weren't just alcoholic anymore, there were multiple options of blood ranging from the many human types, all the way down to the animal side of it. She had even managed to get a bit of nectar that the fairies seem to love so much. It was quite surprising how much of the supernatural was living in Seattle right under the noses of humans. Funny even since making friends would be a breeze for Jennifer and Isla compared to when they lived in England, the monster repellent.

"I see, our main purpose for opening was to invite new creatures in the first place. Connections are important in this world." Frank was living proof of that, Necromancers weren't too fond of 'living' company, and If Leah were to ever shift, she would be great help in the long run also, Hounds making great bodyguards whenever they decide to 'descend' to the underworld again. At least that's what he hoped, making a deal with a creature of his caliber would change a person down to their genetics, than again he hadn't placed the mark onto her body yet.

He wasn't going to worry about that though, the heavy door of the bar being forced open as his palm made contact with the enchanted door. The huge french doors swinging open and nearly knocking out a drunk fairy chilling nearby, "I apologize." A bit surprised that they were even there in the first place, Antonio sheepishly smiled and pulled a giggling Jennifer away, hopefully they wouldn't remember their near death experience.

"Oh my, almost knocked out a potential customer." Eyes sparkling with mischief, she grabbed a hold of a champagne glass filled with some bubbly bloody concoction, "starting off strong aren't you?" Their were familiar faces, and there were new faces, through her eyes shifted over to the few Succubus that herded themselves into the single neon pink area of the bar.

"Almost, I didn't though." Frank was nowhere, or probably hiding away on the balcony above, "Got business to attend too, are you going to accompany me tonight, or leave me to fend for myself?" For the final time he leaned in to kiss her again, the taste of the drink melted onto his tongue as the scent of type B, and Chardonnay flooded his nose.

"I'll join, for a bit though, I'll like to make some friends this time around." She also knew that establishing status was important in this world they lived in, she couldn't have her husband walking around a place like this without anybody knowing he was taken already, Isla would soon need to get over her disgust and join. It stressed out Jennifer just a bit that someone here would try their luck with her and end up dead.

"Just need to talk to Frank about that new worker he had found, apparently he's pretty good at his job." Depending on how good he might just be assigned to watch over Bella for a bit instead of here.

"New friend? Is it cute?"

"Maybe, we'll see."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just wondering, do you guys want me to do a Christmas Special in this book, or Rider Die. I'll only do it for one book though.

Also just a few more Chapters left for ACT I before ACT II.