14

"So Isla, and Jennifer right." Esme did her best to smile brightly at the two women that weren't ecstatic to show her one back in the slightest, "nice to meet you two." It was hard talking to Bella, but these two women made it almost impossible with those painfully obvious looks the two were giving at each other before redirecting their attention to her like they were judging her, no them in a very blunt way.

"That's right." Being the nicest, Isla gave her best half assed smile, she was already eager to go home, "thank you for the drinks." The drinks that they weren't going to touch no matter how long it took 'to squeeze the lemons' for them.

"It could use a little bit of sugar though," Jennifer's eyes drifted over to a silently seething Rosalie, "it's a little bitter." She enjoyed the gritted teeth, and the attempt of comfort her mate was trying to give to her.

"Jennifer." Bella signed, as much as she loved seeing Rosalie get so worked up since the vampire loved messing with her, it wouldn't be good if a fight was to break out and an explanation would be needed in order to explain how a woman managed to launch a full grown man that's not even half her weight across the room in an attempt to get to them.

"To honest?" The woman shrugged, she was just counting down the minutes that they would be leaving. Four hours was far too long to be sitting in this lame house.

"How about you girls tell us about yourselves?" Esme ignored Rosalie's angry grumbling about the obnoxious humans, "Bella here tells me you're her sister in laws."

"She's right." Jennifer grinned, "how thankful we are that she didn't bother her brother so that the attention would be entirely focused upon us." She had to fan herself, because the dead stare that gazed upon her side profile was by far the hottest Bella had ever managed to achieve.

"He's also such a great father, and lover." She fanned herself even faster, "can't wait until it's my turn." She didn't mind the uncomfortable glances everyone gave around her.

"So he's some sort of sugar daddy for the two of you?" Low blow for Rosalie, but who wouldn't go for it when two of the most irritating people were sitting right in front of them.

"Oh no." Isla smiled, "he's the father of my baby, you know Bella's niece." She held back from smiling to bright when she saw Rosalie's face fall.

"Oh." If she wasn't so kind she'd laugh, but Jennifer wouldn't be Jennifer if she didn't bring down someone for her.

"She's the prettiest thing in the whole wide world and I'm so happy to be blessed enough to have her." She just gave enough to stir the pot, knowing her sister was also a little sensitive for having to wait a while before she could get pregnant herself.

"Very, she has my eyes, and the cutest little bubble cheeks." Jennifer that smug look on her face was far to much to handle. "I'm sure you'll have your own little bundle of joy later in your life." She took in the unshed tears like it was a trophy, can she really be at fault when she was the one that came after them first.

"Oh? What's wrong, you look like you've drunk some of this lemonade?" Eyebrows laced together in such a way had Bella believing that the woman was concerned for the vampire sitting across from her, "do you not like children? Or is it something else?"

"Like seriously, enough." Bella nudged just a little bit harder, and with reluctance Jennifer relented. choosing to instead stroll on her phone, ignoring everyone.

"Your right, Isabel-"

"Bella."

"I guess it's not really my place to say anything considering I'm not her mother." She had glanced at Esme who could only hide behind a glass that she would never drink from.