8

"So how are you gonna introduce Kyrie?" Jennifer sassed, she wasn't in the best of moods after being harassed by a human a mere hour ago, but she was curious about how Antonio was going to bring up the fact he had two girlfriends, and one baby coming along to meet his father, "I mean, you only mentioned that you were seeing a couple of people, but you've never mentioned your own daughter to him." She glanced around to mug anybody that was currently staring at them. She liked attention, loved it even, but that was in the underworld. Surrounded by hell spawns alike, unlike earth that bore these selfish creatures called humans. She clung tighter to his free arm that wasn't carrying the car seat the baby was sleeping in.

"Have thought that far ahead." He would just have to wing it now, though could his father really be upset if he was mentally twenty six? He was old enough to start a family of his own wasn't he? "I'm just hoping that he'll grow into the idea of being a grandfather." It was wishful thinking, and he was already walking on thin ice bringing Isla, and Jennifer along.

"He's gonna have a stroke." Isla herself was constantly fidgeting under the stars, she wasn't used to attention, it was a surprise to the world when it came out that she even existed, "he's gonna kill you, then send us away!" Her nerves ate away at her and Jennifer, her oh so lovely sister laughed.

"Not unless we kill him first." She was more concerned about having to stay in a house with him, and his...sister.

"No one is gonna kill anyone." He groaned, he was already nervous about meeting the man himself, was thinking about opening a portal now, and returning back to their familiar manor in England, but then all his efforts would go to waste. His money would've been spent for nothing, and the house was going to collect dust.

"Are you sure?" She wasn't against munching on some ankles at the moment, the stewardess not being filling enough for her since she was a little on the skinny side, "cause I am a little hungry." She was banned from eating anybody near Forks, so she would have to travel to Port Angeles, or worse Seattle in order to get her meals.

"Positive, now please don't cause a scene." He saw the suit before the man, and a small cringe made its way onto his face. His father was still rocking the brown suit, and driving the cruiser. He could say that he was mildly impressed with the consistency that this man managed to have his entire life.

"No way." Jennifer had to cover her mouth, there was no way she was going to be riding in that thing, "Antonio no."

"Yes Jennifer." He wasn't that happy about it either, but the memories of riding in that car put a smile on his face, "it won't be that bad." He had grinned, when Kyrie started moving around just in time when his father had held up a sign with his name on it.

"Antonio!" She whined, there had been times when she had been in the back of a police vehicle, and there had been times when she was in front of them, safe to say she hated them with a passion.

"Bring back memories doesn't it Jennifer." Isla laughed, she was excited to ride in a police cruiser, she's only seen the inside of them in movies, unlike...her sister.

"It does." She groaned, it's just for a few hours, she promised that she wouldn't cause a scene, and this would be her only chance to leave a good impression on Antonio's father no matter how much she would rather cast the man straight to hell.

"The drive back is only half an hour if I remember correctly? And I promise that it'll pass by quickly if we all chat, and catch up." He was excited, nervous, but excited at the same time. It would be the first time that he was meeting his father, face-to-face, in over five years.

"Sure." Jennifer just cared about how squished she was going to be in the backseat with Isla, and the baby since her legs were so long, and if history was anything like it is today, her legs were going to be strapped to her chest.

He didn't focus too much on her dry reply. The excitement of the man who only focused was watching him approach him in nervous steps. Sometimes one might forget how to walk when they're in front of someone they want to impress so badly.

"Antonio?" Charlie just stared, eyes wide with a sense of pride filling his chest. He had a son that grew up so well despite the hardships in his childhood, and he was surrounded by the ladies like he was at his tender age. It was hard to say that these two men weren't related to each other, but it was more easier to say that they were exactly alike when it came to the awkward hugs to someone they haven't seen in a while, "Antonio you look so nice." Not a single gray hair, or blemish on his skin. At this point, he should start growing out his beard so by the time he reaches Charlie's age, they'll look exactly alike.

"Yeah dad it's me, you look like you haven't aged a bit." Flattery at most, Charlie wasn't the man Antonio had remembered at all. He didn't hold his head up high, stood up straight from his early training days at the department, and he didn't seem to smile as much anymore. Old age was catching up fast to him, and for a second he shuffled over the blame to his mother in an attempt to forget that it was everyone's fault that no one was quite the same as they were before.

"Oh, don't lie to me Toni." He wished that he retained his panty dropping looks, but he had accepted the fact that drowning himself in beer, and overworking himself wasn't the best coping mechanism he could've come up with. He lost that athletic form of his, and now he had the standard dad body that comes with drinking beer, and eating high calorie food, "I've aged and not in a good way, though you'll have to achieve your fifties in a much better place than I did." He smiled, oblivious to the grimace that Antonio showed at the mention of aging. He wouldn't be doing that anytime soon, his looks would forever remain frozen at the ripe age of twenty two.

"Bella's home, and I got your room all cleaned up for you to stay in while you're here." It hurt to mention that his son would soon leave again out of his reach. He'll have to make the most of their time together then, create another photo book to look back on, and stories to tell his dear friends, Billy and Harry.

"I was told," He was curious about his little sister, what had she become today, and what were her interests now and if she was anything like their mother, "I'm excited to meet her for the first time in my life." He hoped to have a relationship with her also, though he wouldn't force it. It would be easy to forget someone you never knew to begin with when the time came for him to leave again.

"But please let me introduce to a couple of people first." He didn't forget to mention Jennifer, and Isla who watched their little interaction with a sense of endearment. They might not have had the best relationships with their parents, Isla, but they only had one father and mother in this lifetime, "This beautiful lady is Jennifer, and the other beautiful lady standing next to her is Isla." He grinned, happy to introduce the loves of his life to his awestruck father.

"Beautiful indeed." He felt like he wanted to cry though it was unknown if it would be tears of happiness or sadness, "I didn't know you were inviting friends along." He chose the safer route, Renee hadn't taken too kindly at being addressed as a lover of his during the beginning of their relationship, but could you really hide the fact that they got married young?

"Oh no, they're my wives." He anticipated the pause in his father's reaction time. Anticipated the fact that the man would freeze up at the mention of two wives, considering it wasn't something commonly encountered, though the younger generations were slowly becoming accustomed to exploring new things.

"And this right here is little Kyrie, your granddaughter between Isla, and I." He also anticipated the blank stare of confusion, as Charlie's eyes drifted from Jennifer to Isla, back to him, then down to the swimming child that was obviously awake and ready for her father's attention.

"Antonio?" He froze up, his brain was trying to clear all unnecessary thoughts, but his eyes were desperately trying to think of what to say, "get in the car." It'll have to wait until they get home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

took me so long, because I didn't think I'll have so much work to do today...I'll try and post again before 12 since I multi update on my other books.