24

Leah was luckily even more happy with the fact that she was an Auntie instead of the fact that Antonio had a baby on him. It was a little rough considering her mother did talk about her getting with Antonio, but with this child in her lap, it placed doubt in her mind that she would ever actually be with the man before her.

"Isla, and Jennifer? Which one birthed Kyrie?"

"Isla, she's the youngest out of the two." He had shown her videos and pictures of the two women that he took, and Leah watched with a heavy heart. She wished that was her, it could've been her, but Sam was taken from her, stolen by the one person she thought she could trust the most out of her crazy little family.

"It looks nice to have a family of your own." She was only eighteen, would've been on her way to graduate if she never dropped out, and that hurt even more since she has to acknowledge the fact that she readily dropped everything for someone who never did the same.

"You'll have your own, you're a beautiful girl." He didn't have such a good impression of her previous boyfriend, but like the good older brother he was, she would never stay sad for long while he was around, "I mean it, they'll be so happy to have you by their side." If Rachel managed to find someone, whether he thought they were trash or not, then so would Leah. Find someone so much better than the 'little boy' she used to date named Sam.

"When? I want them now." Kyrie was like a little teddy bear, happily holding onto Leah as she allowed the woman to hug her tight. She had been quiet for the most part, but Antonio figured it was because she was a little sleepy, or missed Isla. She'll get quiet when her mother hasn't been around very long, but she had her dear father to keep her occupied until she came back.

"No you don't, you want someone to show off too in front of Sam and Emily. Showing off will do nothing but prove to them that you're still bitter, completely focus on yourself first before going back out into the dating field." He had harnessed his inner Jennifer for those words, the girl proving to be very helpful in the relationship field when it came to giving advice to her friends.

"How? All I ever do is end up sulking in my room, and I think mom is getting tired of it." She was an adult, at least legally, and still bothering her parents with her moody ass. It bothered her greatly, when her family went out to eat or visit someone without ever asking if she wanted to go, even if she'll say no anyways. It really did, but she knew that they were just sparing their time anyways, "I've dropped out of school, been fired because I missed so many days at work, and was dropped for my cousin who everyone seems to prefer much more over me right now." She had nothing going on for her, and she was scared that she might even be kicked out considering that everyone was getting tired of her existence.

"You can start with what you want to do." A hug made everything feel great after a hard conversation, and Antonio hugs always seemed to twist her mood into the correct direction, "you need a change of scenery, somewhere that doesn't remind you of the butthole you called a boyfriend." He had to watch his words around his daughter, too stuck on the idea of being a role model for the young child.

"And where would I find that change of scenery?"

"In the city, move with us into the city." That was the spur of the moment, almost reeling his words back into his mouth after reminding himself that he didn't ask two other people if this was okay or not before offering.

"The city? Seattle?" Temping, real tempting. She'll have to think about it first though.

"Think about it, if you're worried about not bringing anything to the table, I'm sure Kyrie would be happy to spend time with you. I'm going to be busy with getting work done here, Jennifer has her own little thing going on, and I'm positive Isla would like a break every once in a while. You don't have to get a job, just babysit us and we'll pay you from there."

"I-" She paused, moving from the beaches of La Push was going to be hard for her, but she truly was considering it, "Okay I'll think about it." She felt all warm since someone was truly wanting the best for her, but she was scared. Leaving behind everything she knew was scary. She wouldn't have her mom, dad, or even Seth to lean on if things got too hard, but was it really what she needed?

"Don't worry about saying no, I'll still make sure you get better even if you stay here." The change of scenery wasn't needed, and if she wanted her own place, he'd get it for her. He'll do the same for Jacob, and Bella if they asked, "though I do need to go pick up my sister from school, so I'll leave you be." He needed to stop by the auto shop and grab her truck. That hunk of junk.

"Okay, thank you for offering." She was going to sleep on this, her chest all warm from the care that she hadn't received in a long time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so I got another option for you all.

Option 1 - Leah moves in with them. (Leah becomes damned to hell) (she won't become a shifter)

Option 2 - Leah moves into an separate apartment (Character death)

Option 3 - Leah Doesn't move in with them. (Character death)

Option 4 - Leah doesn't move in with them, but she does get her own place in the woods. (She  probably wouldn't be mentioned for a while)

The winner of this poll will be known after Chapter 26