25

The entire Leah thing was going to be a conversation that would be needed to discuss later. The girls weren't present, and with the shopping for the apartment, they weren't going to be back until later tonight, if they didn't stop for a meal. His main focus now was Bella, already knowing the cold ones weren't going to be attending because of the sunny weather. Very lucky, considering Antonio had boy scouts during these rare days.

"Though Dada went to this school, you won't be going." He never made it to highschool here, stuck with homeschooling once he went over to his grandparents. Thinking of them, made him remember his mother that he had yet to even speak to. He was just nervous, even feeling a little bad that it had almost been a week since he'd been back, but hadn't contacted the woman a single time, "you'll probably be home schooled, or placed into a private school." Of course not around humans, considering they were all adults when turned, they never really knew what raising a child was going to be like for them.

The scary thought that she might be nothing like them, or something they can't contain always in the back of their mind, but who was he to not try. He'll be worse than his father when he was younger, always had something to say, but nothing to do. He hoped that was the only reason his mother had divorced him, she seemed to have had a lot more problems than just being sick of Forks. He was a little more upset with her than his dad, but maybe it was directed at the fact he couldn't do anything but watch the disaster transpire.

"We'll have to go see your grandmother one day." He did miss her though, the fact Kyrie had blue eyes making him think about her even more. Though that day was farther in the future than he would like considering there was so much he had to do here before he could go anywhere else. He'll have to treat his visit to her like a vacation, hoping she at least was somewhere sunny, because the dreadful weather of both England, and Forks was tiring to deal with, "now we're going to get your auntie."

~~~~~~~~~

"I'm telling you, there's something weird going on with her brother." Edward hadn't had the chance to meet Antonio, his attempts when picking up Bella being all in vain as Antonio would usually either already gone, or still upstairs. He had the nerve to just wait, though Bella seemed to be far too eager to leave the house, "there's no way she actually has a brother." Everything just seemed so well placed.

"You haven't even met the guy, how would you know?" A good premise to have about the unknown, but majority of everyone wasn't amused, "just admit that you don't like the fact that Bella has people around her that don't allow you access to her during the middle of the night." A smile was present on Rosalie's face, but she seemed the least amused. More annoyed that everything that they had been talking about was the three new people in town.

"Think of it like a blessing, no longer is the attention on us." It felt good to Emmett to wonder about the school without any eyes focused on him anymore. They had stopped once it was known that someone 'more interesting' than them had arrived, "feels good." Though the main problem was probably from the fact that Alice couldn't see them, couldn't see any of them, and when they were around other people, she couldn't see their future either. It was bothersome considering that her main job was making sure Bella was safe, but she was unable to do that when she couldn't even see her.

"Alice hadn't seen anything." There were too many things happening around them, and Bella was vulnerable to attacks without him around.

"Maybe it's like Bella's and Charlie's ability. You know the fact that you can't hear Bella's thoughts, and barely Charlie's at times." It could be a family thing, they haven't met Bella's mother, so blocking visions might be her thing, but they didn't have a power like Jasper's, or Edward to see what Charlie was like.

"I couldn't affect the girls' moods when they were here, but their blood was very..." He didn't finish, Jasper already felt pain just from being around the two women. Their emotions are strong, and their blood enticing to the point of almost losing it.

"Jasper," Alice hugged him, their blood did smell amazing, though it also felt forbidden as if drinking it was going to give them a reaction they never would experience anywhere else, "we should go out and eat." It was embarrassing to almost lose control, but the fact that the girls seemed so 'untouchable' is what held her back, holding them back from even attempting to take a nibble.

"Please do." All thoughts aside, he didn't want to have pictures of drinking blood from someone's body replaying in his head, "that still doesn't answer the question that he might not be her brother." Whether Charlie said so or not, it was weird that their grandparents didn't leave anything for Bella. This day and age was more accepting of leaving something for the women in the family, but they left absolutely nothing to her despite knowing that she probably wasn't the only child.

"From the rumors, he did live with them, so maybe they gave it to him because he probably was the only one able to handle the work." There were tons of them in fact, that he was back because of being broke, back for vacation, back to obtain another 'wife.'

"I highly suspect one of those rumors is just filled with jealousy." And it could be either of them considering there was almost an ungodly amount. He was damn near more popular than they were, and to save face they just figured it was because he was coming back rather than because of his reputation before he left.

"Still though, if you're so concerned, invite them over to play with us." Esme was more worried about the girls. The unbothered, and even malicious intent behind one of their eyes was scary. A human being able to possess such behavior was unfamiliar to her, but then again, she'd only been around Bella who was simply plain.

"No! You do realize that means revealing ourselves to them? They aren't like Bella, they don't know what we are!" Adding more humans involved in their business, having one was already too much, and they want to add three more? "Might as well, add the father also, I heard Charlie was a huge fan of baseball."

"Yea-"

"And the Volturi too! They could use one of our arms as a bat, and someone's head as a ball while they're here. That's by far the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard so far into this conversation." They could die just because of Bella, and she was Edward's 'mate,' now they were going to die because of people that truly didn't have any business knowing what they were about to know.

"Exactly, we need to find out another way." He was already skeptical about having Bella come to the game, a little unnerved over the entire thing this upcoming Saturday, but what could he do?

"Then invite them over for dinner."

"Dinner?" That was stupid, neither of them could eat, yet the idea was suggested with the brightest smile they had ever seen.

"You know we can't eat right?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Their blood is very appealing, like very appealing.
Also any concerns with Leah, I'll get to them after Chapter  26