35

The first problem they needed to deal with was the Charlie problem, unfortunately. Even though the wound was surprisingly closing faster than the average human, he was still bleeding quite profusely from what was left open. They needed to close that, and Frank was the man that could do it, without having to change his mortal nature. It might not have been the only option they could've gone with, but it was the safest.

Though the first person to arrive was Leah, the shy girl, the fight back at the restaurant had started over. She looked somewhat cleaned up, but it was figured because Antonio had requested her presence. She was an extremely nice person to get out of bed and leave to meet someone at one in the morning, but that pleased the woman nonetheless. She didn't speak to her though, choosing to instead get started on the smallest area of the disaster Antonio had created, the kitchen.

"A-Am I allowed to ask what had happened here?" The broken window, trashed the front yard that contained items that would normally be inside the house, Leah was a bit curious as to how it got there. She somewhat understood that it wasn't any of her business, but the fact that something bad had happened worried her enough to still ask, whether it was taken kindly or not, "I mean, if not then that's fine also."

"A small problem had occurred." Jennifer ignored the dumbstruck look upon Leah's face from her comment. A small problem would have the furniture outside on the lawn, and a blood puddle on the floor. She never said anything about it though, choosing to instead just look around a little at the damage.

"Then where's Antonio?" Why was she called? Needed? There were so many questions that kept stacking upon each other that she wanted answered, but the woman before her didn't look like she wanted to answer anything at the moment. She looked tired, and fed up with everything around her, and with the obvious bad blood between them, she didn't want to annoy the woman anymore than she seemed to be.

"Upstairs, though he'll be down later."

"Isla, and Kyrie?"

"Upstairs." Yeah she sounded tired, but she kept moving around in the kitchen and cleaning up the mess that gathered into it.

"Oh." This would probably be the first, and only time she saw Jennifer cleaning anything, "d-do you need help?" Though with how everything is going, she didn't think cleaning would save this floor. It was unlivable until some repairs were made.

"...Please." That word seemed to physically hurt when it came out her mouth, but it did and that was progress in Leah's eyes. She didn't seem to hate her as much as a couple of days ago, she didn't need to know what had gone down, but she did mentally cheer that they were moving forward.

Upstairs was an entirely different story, Antonio checking over his father while he lay unconscious, while attempting to minimize the blood flowing out his neck. It was closing a little faster than the average human, but the thing that would kill him was the excessive blood loss he was going through at the moment.

There were many different options he could've chosen, but those weren't as solid as the slav Frank would be able to make for him. One of the other options included giving him some of his blood, but only a few could become demons, it was nothing like how the Vampires made more of their kind, there were stages that one would have to experience, tasks they would have to complete, and Charlie wasn't suited to do any of them. Even if he did end up completing them, Antonio would forever carry regret that he turned his father into a monster of the damned.

The Slav was the other option, Frank was a professional when it comes to healing considering most of the people he controlled were still human. Humans were fragile creatures that constantly needed care, and he was perfect when it came to creating things to fix them back to perfect working condition. Though the problem was that he didn't know how his father's body would react to it, he wasn't under the control of Frank, and those humans were technically already dead. He could die, get worse, or even go through some changes. It could go so wrong, but he was so desperate to try that he was willingly to do anything at this point, and if it meant damning his father to hell he was going to do it.

"Rosewood at its weakest state." Like a true monster, Frank appeared through the darkness of the hallway. In his hand was a vial the color of blood, a little weird to look at considering the true color was suppose to be black, "the most he'll probably experience is a high fever, and a larger state of unconsciousness." At least that was what he hoped, the mixture was never suppose to go on living human beings, it was only for the dead to appear healthy and human. It'll close up any ole wound, but what it'll do beyond that was unknown to the man that handed it over to Antonio with a slight furrow to his brow.

"Do you mind me asking what happened?" He hadn't been downstairs, he did see the disaster down there, but he was upstairs and that itself was a disaster. The bed was drenched in blood, Isla seemed innocuous, and there was an obvious missing presence of a young demoness. The mood in the room was also dreadful, the shadows molding into something scary as it took the form of whoever was in such a state of distress, "look a little...worried?" Or insane if he wanted to be blunt about it without caring for the other's feelings.

It also wasn't his business to ask, but he felt pretty curious about how all of this happened in the first place. Someone broke in? Or was it an accident considering Antonio had mentioned how clumsy his father was at times. The baby was missing, but Jennifer didn't say much over the phone, choosing to instead hang up so that she was able to call Leah over who sat patiently in the livingroom to be informed over what was happening.

"Do you think you could help me with something else? Kyrie's missing, and it'll be useful to have some ghouls looking for her until I can get Isla properly sane enough to track her down." The sad part was that he was practically useless when it came to finding his missing child. While he could track her down if she was awake, when sleeping he was hopeless. Her heart rarely aligned with his despite holding her so much, and for so long.

"I guess she was missing, but do you have any idea who might've taken her?" If it was from someone underground, it wouldn't be long before someone said something about a young demon being there. It was highly uncommon for people to raise their children in any realm other than with the mortals, it was easier, and much safer considering there were less creatures able to harm them. It was very much frowned upon to bring a child to such a dangerous area, and even more frowned upon to kill one...though it wasn't forbidden.

"Vampire, I also would like Bella to be tracked down also." As much as he knew that she might've been in good hands considering her weirdo of a boyfriend seemed attached to her at the hip, it still didn't hurt to have her checked up on.

"Bring her back also?"

"No, just make sure she's not dead." If she was anywhere besides home then that was good, she wouldn't have got caught up in whatever Kyrie was, no creature was really kind to humans considering they were nothing but cattle, but he cared for them. His family, sister, and human friends were all held dearly to him. Plus the fact that Bella was practically an adult, if she wanted to go out and about, who was he to tell her no?

"Of course." The least he could do was help an old friend out, "though I'll like an award of some sort." There were tons of things that he himself couldn't get, so why not have Antonio get them since he was more able.

"Find my child first, and then we'll talk."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, how ya'll doing?
I managed to get my books on other platforms, and Kindle is one of them. You can now get my books on Kindle, but it cost around 3$ in American currency, Idk how much they are in other areas, but it should equal up to 3 there also. I also plan on getting paperback copies made, but that'll be a while away before that happens, considering I can barely work the create app they have going on.

If you want to buy it, I'll appreciate it, though the books will remain free on Wattpad, Archive of our Own. I'm also learning the create app for Kindle, so over time that I published my books onto there, you'll notice improvements as time goes on. Edits are made so that normal mistakes that you find on here will be patched up...also I don't know how to just let it drop so it's pre-order for "Sunflower" until October the 31st