Halloween Special

"Oh, aren't you excited! It's your first Halloween Kyrie!" Out of everyone in the apartment Isla had been the most excited about the holiday that 'celebrates the devil' or ' warding of the spirits' depending on the religion. It was also the time of the year when hiding their demonic features became a bit troublesome, it was the time of the year when the King of the underworld himself released demons, and ghouls alike to play in the land of the living terrorizing the mortals that feared them, and gifting the followers of Lucifer with whatever they were deemed worthy of receiving. For most it would be a hassle to deal with considering they lived in the mortal realm, but the family of four couldn't find it in their hearts to care much, when there was a small little being that was dressed so cutely in a pumpkin costume.

The plan was for them to have a small little party within the apartment with their family, and take Kyrie out to trick or treat within the row of houses in Forks Washington. It was simple, and it would surely be fun considering Charlie had decided that he was going to take the day off also in order not to miss this special day.

"Get the camera! Get the camera! I promised your mother I would send photos of this special day!" Surprisingly out of the two women, Jennifer had the best relationship with Renee, while Isla stuck more beside Charlie. There had been a harsh debate about whether or not they were going to spend Thanksgiving with Renee and Phil, or Charlie and Bella...Antonio just decided to save the headache and invited them to have it at their place so that no one would feel left out, "Ooh smile baby girl! Smile!"

"You two are far too excited to dress a child up as a pumpkin." He wanted her to be a baby lamb, though the girls threw a fit considering the small little satanic goat head that rested above the doorway of his office would've made it far too much. They didn't find his joke of her being a sacrificial animal very funny. His work was put on hold for a night, and his main job for the day was to get the invitations sent out for the party, and set up a separate party for the adults to enjoy when Kyrie had drifted off to sleep. It wasn't harder than his work, but it was tedious to deal with since the girls demanded that he write the words in a certain font, and choose oddly specific orange colored paper to make the cards out of...by hand.

"I mean, Leah had even decided that it would be nice to join." And the said girl had decided that she would release a pair of fluffy black ears onto her head, and allow a similar in color tail out. Obviously she wasn't too happy for being referred to as a furry, but the costume that Jennifer had put together was far too good to be wasted. Her boyfriend had even decided to match, and the couple seemed to be enjoying themselves as they took pictures of their own off to the side where they gave the small family some space.

"I did join in." He wasn't going to throw on anything heavy, being a demon was already tiring enough, he also wasn't going to appear before Lucifer with a pumpkin costume on later during the evening either, and embarrass himself. A clean cut demon was all they were going to get out of him, maybe later in the year when he didn't have a mandatory inauguration to attend, he did however enjoy the little happy little chatters of his found family as they indulge themselves in the mortal pleasure of dressing up.

"Sure, you look nice too." The two of them didn't fret over it though, they too were dressed up pretty nicely considering they were going to be right next to him as his wives. It slightly hurt to leave poor little Kyrie as the cute little pumpkin by herself, but they would most definitely be free next Halloween to join her on this little costume craze.

"Charlie will be coming by soon in order to pick us all up." Leah called, she had grown quite close to the male despite everything that has happened, and sadly has little to no contact with her family after her father had died. They still were invited to the little party that they were hosting, but there was strong doubt within Leah's heart that they would actually come by and celebrate with them. Her mother was a stickler for it to begin with, and Sam was probably being a bit petty and forcing Seth to patrol so that he wouldn't be able to come either.