23

What should he do? The girls were out, his father was busy, and Bella was in school. The only thing he really could do was go out for a walk but he didn't feel like dragging Kyrie though the bugs, and grass of the woods behind the house. There wasn't usually a day that goes by when he didn't have his hands full, but these were one of the rare days when no calls were coming in, and the girls were out doing their own thing leaving him alone to do whatever he wanted...within reason since Kyrie was with him at the moment.

Should he get Bella from school early? She was dropped off by Charlie, and he wondered if that was because Antonio was expected to get her since that hunk of junk she called a truck was out of commission. He would, in fact he should, but there was a small problem that he couldn't help but think about.

Her Boyfriend, was very much dead, very much a vampire that he didn't want her associating herself with, but considering he's just now getting into her life, did he really have a say in who she dated, whether he was alive or not. Yes? No, he was still trying to decide that now, but she seemed to be getting treated right at this moment. There was no reason for him to intervene in their relationship, but if it got a little out of hand then he might, whether that means revealing himself or not.

"Kyrie, baby girl, are you ready for a field trip." He hated to have the baby all cooped up in the house, but there were still almost three hours left before Antonio had to go pick up Bella from school for their father. Should he finally get off his ass and stop being so scared to interact with his sister? He saw the curious glances she'll throw his way every time he'll pass by, or when he'd be talking on the phone. She was curious about him and vice versa, "we're going to see Auntie Bella later, but right now I bet you want to see Auntie Leah." Seth was someone he had yet to meet, the boy either being out with his friends or either in school whenever Antonio went to visit the Clearwater household.

"Grandma Sue, will feed us well while we're there." He also hoped the woman wouldn't be too shocked to see the young child hanging off his hip. Right now he only had his old bike to ride, the three cars they owned still being shipped over from England.

He was still going to ride whether he looked crazy or not. Kyrie placed it into the little basket he had on the front, and all he could do was have hope that she wouldn't fall out from trying to crawl into his arms as he rode.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Antonio!" Sue smiled, already going in to hug the man before her. She guessed he was here to see Leah, the girl that was now moving around up in her room as since the last time he came to visit. She still barely left her room, and Emily came over to try and talk every once in a while, but she had been turning her away the last few days that Antonio had been here and visiting, "oh, my sweet baby has come to visit us." She liked his presence a lot, missed the small boy that ate her meals like it was the last he'll ever have.

"Yeah, and I bought a guest with me if you don't mind." He didn't let her wrap her arms completely around him, since he was hiding the baby behind his back, but that didn't stop the little giggles of the girl behind him playing with his hair.

"A guest?" Fair enough, he did say he had people she wanted her to meet, but she didn't know who they were.

"Yup," He grinned, "Ta Da! Meet Kyrie, my daughter." Big grin even when he saw the woman's face drop the smile she previously had.

"Daughter-" She pushed him out the door and slammed it shut. Eyes still wide, as she stood outside with him holding the baby up to her face as if she hadn't seen them properly long enough, "Antonio! I thought you were raised better than to get some random woman pregnant!" It was infuriating, and she could only guess that it had to do with the fact that she thought Antonio was into Leah. She had painted this idea in her head that Antonio was going to marry her daughter, and have children with her, not some random woman he met in the streets.

"She's not by some random woman though-"

"That does not excuse the fact that the poor woman probably had a life ahead of her, I never thought you'd be so careless about something like this." That had the man going quiet, feeling a little hurt that someone he considered a second mother to him was talking to him as if he didn't know what he had truly done.

It always weighed on his mind, that he kinda forced a baby onto Isla, even though the woman was very much happy to have the baby before him. It was never her who had dreamed of a child first, always Jennifer, and hearing her say that she ruined some woman's life made him think back to Isla who wasn't too happy about the baby at first, before it grew onto her...with the help of Jennifer.

"Auntie I did get some random woman pregnant." He wasn't proudly holding up Kyrie anymore, instead holding her close to his chest. She was yanking on hair, and almost poking his eye out, but he still held her closer with both hands as if she'd disappeared, "she's the daughter of one of my wife."

"Oh my Ancestors!" Wife, was the word she was afraid of hearing at this moment, "your married!" Her dream was gone, but that's if she couldn't convince him to leave them, "you didn't have to marry the woman just because she gave you a baby, what if she's using you dear."

"Using me?" Would be something to think about if they weren't Fated to each other, "Auntie we're fates." He honestly didn't know why she was so bothered by the fact that he was married, but he hoped it was because she was genuinely concerned for him.

"Fates? Boy what do you know about fate, you're twenty five." She was going to die early if hearing words like that tumble out of his mouth.

"You know, like the stories I've been told since I was young." He never thought it'd happen, even if it was by mistake, he never imagined that he'd actually find someone that was just for him in this world, nevertheless two, "imprints, soulmates, all that good stuff that was basically shoved down my throat at a young age."

"You know about all of that, you're just a baby." He could be that with Leah, a better soulmate if you would consider the girl basically grew up with him. They could be life long soulmates, and she could be the mother in law of a very great man.

"I'm serious Auntie, I love them."

"Them!" Yeah, she was done for, the fainting on the ground was just the icing on the cake. It felt demoralizing to know that someone he cares about didn't stand for his relationship, along with his baby, but it made him scared to think that his mother might act the same way considering he doesn't know how much she'd changed after the divorce.

"Let's get your grandmother in the house Kyrie, and see your Auntie." He still loved Sue nonetheless, placing Kyrie on his shoulders and allowing her to yank harshly on his locs of hair. He was fine with it even if it hurt a little, but if it stopped her from falling off while his hands were off her then so be it. He just hoped that Leah wouldn't react the same way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sue seems to be enamored with the idea of Antonio and Leah being together, and Antonio is doubting whether or not the women in his family are actually happy.