6

"Look at you being a good father, a good father, a good father, such a good father-"

"Isla, shut the hell up, no one cares about your damned snapchat story!" Jennifer obnoxiously groaned, twisting and turning in her seat as she munched angrily on some beef jerky. They had gone the safe route, and gotten a jet to take them to Forks instead of traveling the faster way despite Jennifer's whines, and cries about leg cramps, and tight spaces. Obviously they were going to experience something such as ear popping, but adults had no problem dealing with it, it was Kyrie who was currently screaming from the pain, while Antonio tried his best to distract her. Isla for the first time was filming on her phone, the snapchat app being connected to all her friends in hell where she would constantly post one minute before abandoning the entire thing the next.

"Oh hush, you're just jealous." the small teasing had earned a harsh hair pull, "dammit it Jennifer!" She reached over to strike back. The father daughter duo near them, choosing to ignore what was happening in front of them in favor of snacking on some gummies Antonio was smart enough to bring. How nice it was being a father at times, being a good father at that. It's been a while since they've last gotten on a plane that traveled so far, but he didn't hate it. He enjoyed being in the air more than his two lovers did, but they also didn't mind if they hadn't done it in a while.

"Would you two calm down?" He was already starting to feel the effects of having those two in the same area for a long period of time, "I'm trying to put Kyrie back to sleep, and I can't do that if you two are being so loud." Kyrie was used to the noise, she had long since dozed off after Antonio managed to calm her down a few minutes ago, but keeping her asleep was the problem.

"Sorry, forgot you were too busy with being a good father." Isla grinned, "a good father to our baby." She sounded so gleeful that it was hard to stay angry for long, though he still accepted the loud noise they were making.

"Thank you for realizing, now hush." He ignored the snickers of amusement from Jennifer, the woman finally relaxing enough that she wasn't complaining anymore, but he guessed it was because she released the majority of her frustrations by pulling on her sister's hair a while ago.

"Though how long do we have left before we land?" Curious, she made her way over to an empty set beside him, "it is getting a little stuffy in here, and I'm so excited to meet your family!" She was acting the total opposite from the last time he had sat them down to explain that they would be staying with his dad for a few days before the house was ready to move into.

"I've only said about a couple more hours." He had finished talking to his father merely two hours ago, and the man was already making plans even though they wouldn't be arriving until the early morning, "I'm sorry that's so horrible here, but what else can we do?" He was getting a little hungry, and the crackers he was munching on were only doing so much. He was hungry for something else, and the feeling was starting to eat at him a little.

"He's a good man." Sign, "I wished my father would be excited to see me like yours is with you." Despite the personality of Isla, she never had a good relationship with her parents. The attention being on Jennifer since she technically was the prettier sister, and they've wanted a boy the second time around instead of another girl.

"He'll be happy to see you too, see all of you." His father wasn't a narrow minded man, sure being a little conservative was something that he couldn't exactly get rid of, but he was open to learning new things, their relationship would blossom into something great if both parties were willing to put in the effort.

"I hope so." She was worried that the man would be angry with her, angry with all of them because they didn't tell them that there was a baby involved. She only knew about Charlie from what Antonio spoke about, but even then it wasn't a lot of information considering he hadn't seen him in years.

"Me too." Jennifer groaned, "It'll be a pain to stay in a house with someone you don't like." She was grinning, and Isla had a nerve to get up to fight again.

"Enough of that. When we land, you both will act. Whatever is going on between the two of you is nonexistent, and you both will be respectful towards both my dad, and sister." He hoped whatever was between them wasn't as huge as he thinks, hopes it was just sibling rivalry, or even boredom getting to them, because they were at the stage of laying hands on each other.

"Behave yourselves, at least try to set an example for Kyrie." The child was prone to copy whatever they saw, and she was already in the hair pulling stage. He hoped she wouldn't snatch someone's head off, but that would be wistful thinking if the two women around him kept doing it.

"I will, I will." Jennifer pouted, "have I ever misbehaved in front of the company?" She giggled, a memory of her carting away one of Antonio's business partners just so she could eat them. She was an unstoppable force when it came to getting what she wanted, and for a second Antonio blamed her parents for spoiling her with whatever she wanted.

"Don't test me Jennifer." He was still a little annoyed with that, the man would've been a huge help with promoting the company in Italy, but Jennifer made him have to take the hard way when she didn't even allow the man to sign his name on the contract before she killed him.

"I promise I won't cause trouble either." Isla signed, she rarely did anything anyways, choosing to instead stick to the shadows, away from any unwelcome attention.

"Thank you." He would sleep the hunger off, and the second he got off this plan, a hunt was needed before he met his father, and saw his sister for the first time.

"Also eat before you meet my family, I wouldn't want anyone to end up six feet under before I get to properly meet them." He was hundred percent talking to Jennifer. Isla enjoyed eating animals more than she ever had with humans, and he was grateful that Kyrie was far too young to consume anything other than blood, and milk.

"Already on it." She was going to enjoy tasting American food for the first time ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ngl, I kinda hate writing polygamous relationships, though practice makes perfect right?