33

It was silent mostly in the car, the fight between the girls ending with both girls in tears, and the three of them basically being kicked out after Antonio hurried and paid the bill. He should've stepped in, though who was he going to pull off? He couldn't break Jennifer loose without Isla getting upset, and he couldn't break Isla loose without Jennifer getting upset. The best possible answer he thought of was simply letting them fight it out considering they seemed like they needed it. He didn't have a sibling growing up, Bella being too out of touch to be considered that annoying sister, and him too far to be considered that overbearing brother. He never got to experience, nor understand why they were so violent with each other at times. They never really fought before in front of him, though he's sense they've done this before just without him witnessing it.

"You know we're going to have to talk about this later, right?" He mumbled, the exhaustion eating away at him at the moment. He really didn't want to deal with this, but watching his parents push back their problems is what lead to their downfall in their marriage. He knew they'll never split considering they were mated together, but that didn't mean he didn't want everyone to be happy.

"There's nothing to talk about." Isla oddly enough denied, she looked more tired than he did, and he figured it had to do with getting whatever was on her chest at the moment, "plus you can't talk to someone who would never listen." If it wasn't for the fact that they needed to keep up appearances, she would've been at home instead of riding there with that one other persons he didn't want to look at.

Jennifer also didn't say anything, choosing to instead look out the window. She didn't look tired, but she also didn't look so clean and fashionable like she usually does. Those champagne stains, and messy hair being a much different sight than he was used to. He didn't know who he should comfort, this was technically his first relationship if he didn't count when he 'dated' this girl at the age of ten. His first serious relationship and he was failing at it horribly.

"There's a bunch to talk about." There were somethings he was suppose to sit them down and talk about before, but work always snatched his attention away. Every time someone talked about getting something off their chest, there would always be something getting in the way, whether it was work, family problems, or even personal problems they needed to attend to. Something always happened.

He also knew what it was like growing up with parents who did nothing but fought. He didn't want that for his kids, he didn't want them to go through what he did, they wouldn't have grandparents to flee too when things got too bad. He also needed to get things straight with both Leah, and Bella. The fact that he barely interacted with his actual sister bothered him more than he would like, and the fact that Isla's words ranged deep in his mind was something else that he couldn't seem to focus on anymore. She was right that he should've stopped Jennifer, but than again, Jennifer was also right that she looked a bit rough. It made him even more worried that she was possibly killing herself unknowingly from all this trauma.

"Just take us home, we'll talk about this later, when I have my baby in my arms." She wanted that luxurious human sleep, she wanted her oh so sweet baby girl in her arms also. She needed something to ground her, and thankfully it came in the form of a tiny human that she played a part in creating herself. She wanted some time to herself.

"Okay." He only glanced over to check on his silent wife, before focusing on getting them back.

~~~~~~~