21

"I do enjoy the beach, though I much prefer the beaches in Italy." It was cold, very cold, though the family of four decided that now was the best time to hang out around the beach to soak up any sun rays that came through the stormy clouds above, "La Push doesn't have that magic that Position has." Believe or not, that was Isla complaining a little. All laid back on a lawn chair, with an umbrella thrown above her head.

"We'll have a chance to go there later this year. I have business up in France, and it wouldn't hurt to travel a bit while we're up there." Antonio was buried up to his chest in sand, Kyrie and Jennifer having a ball covering him more and more, "Kyrie also would enjoy it." More so than the cold wind that had her shivering every once in a while.

"Good, I need a refresher from this place." Against all beliefs, they somewhat enjoyed being down here, the laid back life being a lot better than their busy one.

"Still got to move in first." Isla's eyes, finding Jennifer's.

"I know, I know, I've decided if it makes you happy." A little disappointed that they weren't going to stay in the woods away from people, but the promise of everything going her way was what made everything feel so much better, "We can move in if I get to decorate everything in there."

"Really? What's up with you and decorating?"

"Sure, though, limit the light to just your room." It was something they were staying in temporarily anyway, there was no point in getting upset over something as simple as what a home looked like, "You sure you want to deal with decorating the apartment and the bar? You won't complain about being overwhelmed and give up in the middle of it all for me to finish."

"I won't." That smile alone should've told both Antonio and Isla that she was most definitely going to give up after a while. She had a habit of never finishing anything she starts, leaving it all up to either Antonio or Isla to finish...with her in the background.

"I don't believe you." Though Isla didn't make a move to do or say anything else, choosing to instead lean back in her seat and close her eyes. Sure no one really paid them no mind considering they didn't know who they were, but now there were eyes galore gazing upon them. Some were a little curious as to where they came from, and others a little suspicious that a small group of 'humans' were enjoying their time right before a storm rolled in. That was something only the Shifters liked doing since it was a little too cold for any normal being to be out.

"You never do anyways." Right now she was busy with something else though, burying her husband with their daughter. He was up to his neck now, but his hands were visible enough to see him typing away on his phone. Probably working on getting the apartment now that everyone has made a decision, "I still think we should've moved into the woods."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"He wants to buy a bar from someone." Of course if anyone was to say something about a private manner, then it would most definitely be Edward. His suspicion being a little too high to acknowledge the fact that Bella had indeed recorded someone's conversion over the phone.

"Edward, really? Don't either one of you know anything about privacy?" Should she expect that from someone who has the power to read another person's mind? Edward probably was just as nosy as Bella if that was the power he managed to obtain over anything else.

"The real question was why was he speaking in French if he wasn't hiding anything." A little rude since they were suppose to be eating breakfast together, but Bella never had the chance to run a business so maybe that was a little normal to do.

"If we look up the bar he was asking for, you'll see that the owner is Canadian."

"I thought they spoke English though, what does being Canadian have to do with speaking French over the phone?" There's a small part of her that wanted to pretend like Bella was a little smarter than she appeared, but it was hard to believe that with the words that filtered out her mouth.