41

Of course some breaths were held, the only one that was deemed necessary being Bella's and Leah's, but there were still some nonetheless. He didn't seem upset, or at least he didn't show he was, but he did smile at everyone and gave a small little wave to acknowledge their presence. He had yet to meet the Cullen's himself and what a way to introduce himself when his sister had almost lost her life because of a stupid decision she decided to make for herself, it was frustrating, that things had turned out this way, but he guessed it was for the best considering everything had seemed to work out well for them in the end despite Bella ending up in the hospital.

"Ant-" She hadn't expected him to show up exactly when she was beginning to believe that he wouldn't, she truly did feel like he didn't care about her at first, but she was seemingly false when he showed up filled with so much concern for her.

"Isabella please, don't you know how worried I was?" He snatched his child up, hugging her close and just basking in the fact that she was back in his arms while he spoke so softly in such a condescending tone. He didn't care, he was more pissed than he was concerned, and it was mostly due to the fact his child was scared, alone, and hungry the entire time she had been away from him. She was practically starved by these foolish vampires that thought it would've been an good idea to take her, whatever impression that he had of them previously was now tarnished before he even got to know their names, "inform me why you thought it would've been a good idea to take my daughter with you on this adventure? Did you think for a second that if I'd called the police you would've been arrested for kidnapping? Did you stop to think that for a second?" He bounced her a little in his arms, a hand coming to gently caress the side of Kyrie's head, he was falling in love with her all over again, but the sight of her also reminded him of the lost time, and stress her disappearance had caused. He couldn't just throw it out on Bella though, no matter how mad he was, or how little he was suppose to know about their nature, he wasn't going to unless hell upon the girl he knew for a fact had no idea about Kyrie's disappearance until the last second. Hellfire could be given later, but he had to keep face for a little while longer before he could actually do something about it.

"I-I" Her lips pursed, she didn't take Kyrie with her, hell she didn't even know she was missing until she showed up within Rosalie's arms, so how was she suppose to defend herself when she hadn't had time to come up with a story.

"I'm sure Bella did it out of worry," Esme tried, though her attempt wasn't very welcomed, as Antonio reluctantly decided now was the time to hand over Kyrie to Leah, "I'm sure she didn't mean any harm."

"Worry?" If only that was true, "Leah do be a darling and make sure Kyrie's fine for me." He dismissed the girl that some were curious about, a girl from the reservation here, in Arizona, away from her family, and the shifters? "Do watch your mouth, for this has nothing to do with you." He'll deal with those two later, but his plan was to victimize Bella for their actions.

"I-I didn't want her to be left alone." Twiddling her thumbs was one way to tell that Bella was nervous, "I didn't think to call and ask, I'm sorry."

"She wasn't alone, she was with Dad. What made you think it was fine to take my child without my or Isla Permission? I had never left her alone with you before, so why would I suddenly let you take her a few states away from me?" He waited, of course it was no surprise that there were some of the Cullen's wanting to come to her defense, but what could they say without attuning to the fact that they also had a part in why Kyrie was taken. It seemed to frustrate them more considering both Emse, and Rosalie did this without consulting either of them about it.

"Also remind me why you decided to leave Washington in the first place? What made you think that you could make a decision like that all of a sudden?" She should've been home, whether there was a vampire after her or not, she should've never left the house. It would've been a better choice for them to allow her to stay at their place until everything got settled instead of going states away just for her to end up getting hurt anyways.