18

They wouldn't end up moving there. The ground being far too uneven to begin placing a foundation on it, and the forest being too dense to get machinery through without damaging a huge part of the forest. Of course, with the type of money they had, it would cost nothing to buy out all that land and remove the trees, but Isla was strictly against destroying a large amount of trees just for a temporary place to stay.

"Well what do you suggest we do?" His father had offered a piece of his land, but he didn't want to be a bother. He also wasn't ready to tell the man that he wasn't exactly human anymore, and neither was his family. It was something that weighs heavy on his mind, but he didn't want to worry the old man farther than he already has been with Bella.

"A penthouse." She had never lived in an apartment, never even imagined living in a penthouse considering they had land that needed to be used back in England, "We'll be closer to the bar, and Antonio wouldn't have to travel so far for work." He could always travel via magic, but everywhere here was more into other people's business than people back in England. It was dangerous for Antonio to be doing anything other than drive like any other human being.

"A penthouse?" Jennifer wasn't seeing it, "really?" One thing she hated was humans, a penthouse had humans, and she wasn't very tolerant of humans that didn't know their place. Humans that attempted to get with her fate even though they knew he was married and a father, "be realistic, Isla darling."

"Let's hear her out, because I don't mind living in a penthouse either, it's more so the food situation I'm worried about." They didn't have the bar up, and Jennifer liked to wait till she was at her hungriest before she fed. He didn't want to attract any unnecessary attention other than the amount they have now.

"Thank you for giving it a chance." Isla would admit that she hates the fact that Jennifer doesn't accept change easily, but glad that she was around someone that didn't mind at least listening first before forming an opinion, "I've been doing some research and figured out that not only was there an empty area for rent in some alleyway for the bar, but the penthouse would be only a few blocks away." It was perfect in her opinion, Jennifer had her favorite little spot close by, and there was even a good school Kyrie could attend when she was old enough...when Antonio decides she can go.

"Sounds interesting." He'll have to look more into it, because it seemed like she was talking about that penthouse that was only about a few blocks away from that lot where he was going to have his company placed also. The thought of living in a place like that had appeared, but he figured it was because everything would be within reach.

"Very interesting." Jennifer still seemed reluctant. Arms folded tight underneath her chest, and the obnoxious teeth sucking she likes to do, annoying the hell out her sister. She was mostly just pissed that she lost all chances to decorate an entire house like she was promised at the beginning, the entire reason for her willingly moving her ass to begin with, "I still don't see what's so great about the place." She wasn't going down so easily, who cares about some stupid trees that help the humans breathe.

"There are about six rooms we could turn into either bedrooms or offices, two of the rooms have a balcony that either overlooks the sea or city."

"Okay? Our house could've been built with a balcony."

"The place is big enough for another baby. Don't you want a baby?" The deal was to wait, though the place was big enough to space everyone's personal rooms out and enough to have a few more children.

That was something she could ponder on for a while. They weren't moving out of Charlie's place for another week, and maybe even longer considering they haven't fully decided where they were going to stay. They could move out before the next week is up and she could possibly be free to have her baby, or they can stay for almost an entire month waiting on the house to be built with less room and minimal space since Isla doesn't want many trees destroyed. Decisions, decisions on her part.

"I'll think about it." She didn't want to be too hasty considering she still wanted to get to know her precious sister in law, and her boyfriend.

"Think quickly, I'll rather not stay here longer than I have too." He was taking up far too much space in his father's home, and he'll rather not make the man feel as if he has to match their expensive taste. The man had taken them to more five star restaurants than he could count, and he felt as if he was the reason for the man changing his usual.

"Okay, I'll have an answer before the week is up." That grin told an entirely different story, and she was known for procrastinating, and it was a known fact that no one would be doing anything without her consent. She could take days if she wanted and Antonio still wouldn't make a move since she hadn't agreed yet.

"Seriously Jennifer, think quickly."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Option 2 had the most picks, so the Penthouse it is.
Also with School and everything, I'll be updating this book Every Wednesday, If I'm able to write a chapter a lot earlier than expected, I'll post it even if it's not Wednesday.