28

"He's leaving!" Bella cried, she actually was sitting in the kitchen of the Cullen home, and crying her eyes out about a man who she was only a day ago very suspicious of because he was speaking in a different language over the phone, "he just got here and he's going to leave again!" Seeing her now was just shocking? Rosalie even felt a little bad since the girl seemed so sad about Antonio leaving.

"I mean, they couldn't stay forever Bella." Being a sweetheart, Esme tried her best to comfort the crying girl since Edward was out hunting for the time being. A little worried since her face seemed to be getting a little too red for the average human, "he has a family to take care of."

"He also has a SISTER he's never bothered to talk to." It was a bit her fault that they lost contact considering he only had Charlie's number, but she could've asked for his number instead of just disappearing and leaving her father to explain that she was no longer visiting him anymore. She also couldn't just up and leave what she has now, because if she asked to move in with him, then she'll have to move to a different school for her last year, which means, no more Edward for a while, "It's always about his family, and never about me." She hated that whenever he bothered to look at her someone else would take his attention elsewhere. She could never talk to him since Charlie spends almost every waking hour talking to himself, or he was busy with work. It wasn't fair that he also made an effort to talk a lot with Jennifer and Isla when the other two don't seem to make the effort he's making. It was all unfair, and complete under bullshit how his time was taken up.

"I mean, you don't make an effort either." Emmett grimaced a little when she had turned her red eyes onto him, "Antonio doesn't seem like the type to waste time on mindless chatter from what you described. And if he's asking you about school then he's somewhat making an effort right?" Even though it was such an overused and lackluster subject to ask about, Antonio did always ask how her day went at the end of each day. It was more of an effort than she made with the awkward early morning waves, and hushed whispers of goodnight.

"You also could be sitting in his face crying right now instead of ours." If the two women were out shopping like Bella had informed them, then someone had to be available to watch Kyrie since Charlie was also busy with work, "isn't he home right now?"

"N-No." Those dramatic sniffles were honestly a little heartbreaking for all the softhearted vampires in the room, "he left to run some errands after dropping me off at home." Not even Kyrie was present and she wondered if the girl was with her mothers.

"Then why didn't you offer to tag along? You could've been with him instead of calling Edward to come get you." All three Swan members seemed to suck at communicating with each other, and Rosalie just concluded it to be in their genes. She didn't see the reason for Bella acting like this in the first place, but then again she didn't have a sibling that treated her as if she didn't exist the majority of her life.

"I find him scary." Jasper scoffed, "he radiates this aura that I don't find very comforting, but the way he presents himself is so nice." she couldn't properly explain it, but it didn't feel good to be around him, but it also didn't feel bad considering his smiles, and laughs were always comforting for all to hear.

"I somewhat get what you're saying." Alice also couldn't quite explain it, but with Jasper's help she figured it had to do with the fact she couldn't see his future, "when I try looking into his future, I see nothing." That had her feeling incompetent considering she couldn't do what she was known to do, "feel nothing, and the ability to think straight leaves my control." The feeling of getting hot was the only thing she could feel, something so unnerving considering fire can kill her, but something so nice to be around since she hasn't felt the heat in decades.

"I get a feeling of contentment, and anxiety whenever she tries looking." It was strong for the empathy, the only thing he could do was hold on to something tight while Alice came back to her senses and broke out of whatever trance she was in. It was interesting to hear for all the Cullen's, and the only thing they could think of was waiting till Carlisle got off of work to discuss this with him. What he doesn't know would leave them screwed.