Chapter 6 Part 2: Hooty's Moving Hassle

3rd POV

  'Maybe this was a bad idea' (Y/n) thought as the hot sensation became intolerable. At first, it started as if someone placed a bowl of hot water on her chest, now it's starting to feel like as if someone is pressing something extremely hot, tourturing her nerves.

  "H- hey guys," (Y/n) begins. "Can we take a break?"

  Luz was the first to let go, disconnecting the connection of control. "Why? What's wrong?"

  (Y/n) inwardly sighs in relief as the pain simmers, but it lingers as she still fell her nerves throb and her heart pulsing in a fast-steady pace. "Nothing, my hands are just getting tired from holding hands and, are probably sweaty."

  "She's right," Gus rings out as he holds up his hand that was a bit damp from sweat. "It's really gross," Gus smiles nervously.

  "Hey, guys," Willow draws her friends attention. "Is that?"

  The three looked down a pathway, seeing a familiar shape of a certain three eyed teen.

  "It's Basha," Gus notified. "The girl that made fun of us."

  Basha seemed to notice the house as she turned around, looking confused.

  "She noticed us," Willow says with a concern frown. "What should we do?"

  Luz smiles before looking at (Y/n), who caught her drift as she smirks back.

  "Do it," (Y/n) says in a mischievous voice.

  "Hey, hey you!" Luz says in a ghostly voice as Gus makes the illusion of a megaphone. "You should, uh, stop being so mean to people. You're kinda of a jerk."

  The four laughs quietly as Basha looks at the house with disgust.

  "Ew, a talking house is giving me a lecture," Basha scoffs. "Whatever, I'll just TP you like I did with the rest of the neighborhood.

  "But don't you see?" Luz booms out. "I'm no mere house!" Instinctly, Luz, Willow, Gus, and (Y/n) joined hands, making the house to stand up.

  Basha screams as she runs like there is a pack of wolves on her tail.

  "I never pranked anyone before," Gus laughs. "And now I have a taste for it," Gus says with a sneaky smile.

  "We should follow her to Amity's house and show off our conjuring!" Willow implied. "That'll show her who's got no talent."

  (Y/n) instantly frowns as her friends looked at her, awaiting her instructions.

  Luz frowns as she saw her friend having a discomforting grimace as she looks up at the moon. "If you want (Y/n), we can stop now and get home. It is getting late."

  (Y/n) blinks before smiling in apreaication. That is until Gus holds up his phone, saying that Amity updated her Penstagram. (Y/n) looks at the phone, "shout out to my fellow witches. #Humans can BITE IT?!" (Y/n) growls as her pendant radiated a dark red hue.

  Luz looks at (Y/n), concerned of her change of mood. "Uh, (Y/n)? Are y-"

  Luz was cut off when (Y/n) grabs her and Willow's hand, both girls winced at the tenacity of the (H/c) haired girl's grip.

  "We are so doing this," (Y/n) states darkly. "We'll show her who can BITE it!"

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・゚☆゚.*・。゚

  Luz looks at (Y/n) with worry as she started to notice how tired her friend is starting to become. Now, it's beginning to look if she was in pain as she caught (Y/n) taking deep intakes and how she winced from time to time. 'What's wrong with you?' Luz thought as her eyebrows knitted together in concern as (Y/n) lets out a wavery breathe.