Chapter 16 Part 2: Enchanting Grom Fright

Your Outfit(s) for Grim

3rd POV

3rd POV

  (Y/n) waited on the couch, glancing at the door as her knee bounces in anticipation, waiting for Luz.

  "You know, if you continue with the twitchy leg, it might pop out of a socket," Eda says with a joking tone. Her smile turns slightly downward as (Y/n) made no change in her demeanor. Eda sighs, "I know you are worried, but everything will be fine."

  (Y/n) turned her head at Eda, "I hope so. Luz is always the kind of person to rarely give on a something. I really hope she makes the right choices."

  Eda hums, "stay right here," Eda stands up from the couch and heads into the kitchen.

  After a moment of waiting, Eda came back with a mug. "Here, it's peppermint tea. It should calm you senses, I don't know, hardly had the stuff."

  (Y/n) gingerly takes the mug and took a sip, she nearly shivers as the warm beverage and the strong taste of peppermint went down her throat. "Thanks Eda," (Y/n) smiles.

  "Don't mention it, really. Finish it up then get to bed, I'll stay up to wait for Luz," Eda says as she made herself more comfortable on the couch.

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・゚☆゚.*・。゚

  'I can't believe that she is doing this,' (Y/n) thought as she watches Luz rummages through a chest of clothes and pulls out a black dress.

  The following morning, (Y/n) woke up to see Luz with a confident strut in her step. Then hearing that she plans to switch places with Amity as the Grom Queen. Everything, was not fine.

Luz hums in thought, "hmm..." She pulls out an otter suit, "Hmm!"

  Suddenly, her phone buzzes. She picks it up, a text from her mom:

  "Mira! Visiting our fav after school snack spot !" Then is a selfie of Camila holding a sandwich outside of a store with a sign reading "Chimichurri Sandwiches!" Another text reads, "Miss you BEBE! XO" Luz replies "😋". She frowns at her phone.