Chapter 18 Part 1: Agony Of A Witch

3rd POV

D҉̣͍̓̎͗͜͜a҉͖̟̜̞̂̃̑̽͢͢͠͡n̸͐̈́͟͟͝g̷̵̸̡̼̱͎͎̞ͤͬ̅͢͟͞e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞r҉̵҉̛̠̩̥̋ͦ̆͆͟͞͡͞͠ I҉̡̯̺̜̅́͋̃͢͜s҉̝̭̦͚̑ͯ̌͡ A҉҉̦̣̤͔̟̩̋̿̏ͦ̈́̍͟͠r҉̵҉̛̠̩̥̋ͦ̆͆͟͞͡͞͠o҉̢̡̲͇̌͗̀͢͝u̶͖̖͆̊̈́͡͡n̸͐̈́͟͟͝d҉̴̷̧̢̛̖͔̤ͯ̔̑̄͢͟͡͠ T҉̘͙͖̠̓ͦ͑̄͜͜͟͞h̷̶̘̘̬ͭ̏͞͡e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞ C҉͓̟͇̼͕̻ͭ͌ͩ̒͘͜͡͞͠o҉̢̡̲͇̌͗̀͢͝r҉̵҉̛̠̩̥̋ͦ̆͆͟͞͡͞͠n̸͐̈́͟͟͝e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞r҉̵҉̛̠̩̥̋ͦ̆͆͟͞͡͞͠, F̶̵͖͚̯̮̤̫̿̆͌͋͢͟͡͡r҉̵҉̛̠̩̥̋ͦ̆͆͟͞͡͞͠i҉̧̯̤̙͔̑ͧ̅̔ͦ́͜͟͢͝͠e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞n̸͐̈́͟͟͝d҉̴̷̧̢̛̖͔̤ͯ̔̑̄͢͟͡͠

Ṡ̷̢̫̞̻͈͋͛̓̅͜͜͜͠͠͠t҉̷҉̢͖͔̹͛̌͊͘͜͢͠͡͡a҉͖̟̜̞̂̃̑̽͢͢͠͡ȳ̸̵̩̜͔͍̔́͟͟͢͡ V̶̝̐̀͟͟͝i҉̧̯̤̙͔̑ͧ̅̔ͦ́͜͟͢͝͠g̷̵̸̡̼̱͎͎̞ͤͬ̅͢͟͞i҉̧̯̤̙͔̑ͧ̅̔ͦ́͜͟͢͝͠l̶҉̰͚͖͕̍̈́̅͗̏̇͢͜͜͝a҉͖̟̜̞̂̃̑̽͢͢͠͡n̸͐̈́͟͟͝t҉̷҉̢͖͔̹͛̌͊͘͜͢͠͡͡

  (Y/n) gasps awake, "what the heck? That's new, more than usual.

  Suddenly, (Y/n) flinched when loud screaming came from outside. She walked up to the window to witness Hooty attacking Emperor's Coven guards left and right.

  (Y/n) walked downstairs and into the living room, to see Eda, who is wearing a yellow scarf, watching Hooty fighting the guards through her binoculars. "Morning (Y/n), enjoying the show?"

  "Yeah, it was unexpected, but it sure is amusing," (Y/n) says as she stretches her arms out as she watches the chaos ensue.

  "Hooty! Ah, you're a thorn in my side," Eda takes a cup of tea as a coven guard is slammed into the window. "But you always dig your way into my heart."

  Luz enters the living room and is immediately intrigued by what's brewing in Eda's cauldron. "Ooh, magic 'sghetti." She reaches her hand inside and tries to touch it.

  "Hey!" Eda warns as she magically slaps Luz's hand with the spoon. "That 'sghetti is Witch's Wool. It repels powerful spells," Eda holds up some of the wool. "Every witch worth their salt has a cloak made from this stuff.'

  Luz stares at the wool adoringly, "I'm worth salt... I want cloak!"

  Luz tries to grab the cauldron but Eda pulls it away from her, "easy, kid! With the Emperor's goons at my doorstep, I need this for protection. They have really stepped up their attacks lately."

  Luz stares at Eda intensely, "I think I finally understand why the Emperor wants you so badly. He's got the hots for you, doesn't he?'

  Eda shoots finger guns and clicks her tongue, "Uh, but no. Emperor Belos wants to control all wild magic through his coven system. He ordered my capture years ago because I refuse to fall in line."

  (Y/n) frowns, "and he won't stop until he's got you..."

  "Awww, don't sound so worried. I'm a master escape artist," Eda ruffles (Y/n) and Luz's hair. "The only thing that can slow me down is my curse, and that hasn't bothered me for weeks!" Eda might have said that a bit too early as feathers pop out from Eda's arms, "uh oh..."

  Eda groans as she transforms into the Owl Beast as Luz and (Y/n) gasps in horror. "King!"

  King peeks inside the room, "Weh? AH!"

  "Get the elixir! Now!" (Y/n) commands as she stood in front of Luz protectingly the Owl Beast raises its head.

  "Come on! Let's lead her to her bedroom," (Y/n) grabs Luz's hand and bolts up the stairs.