Chapter 17 Part 2: Wing It Like Witches

3rd POV

  "I can't believe you just did that," Luz, who still has a look of disbelief at (Y/n).

  "What? I'm just following Amity's advice," (Y/n) shrugs. "Boscha only speaks in grudgby terms. Trust me, I have a plan."

  (Y/n) walks up to Boscha, who is exiting the building. "Okay, maybe it's the altitude of the second floor, but I thought I heard you say that that you, a human, wanted to challenge me to a grudgby match."

  "That's right! We'll settle this once and for all on the field," (Y/n) then smirked. "Unless you're too much of a coward to take on a human."

  Boscha glares harshly at (Y/n) as students flank both of them.

  Willow quickly runs up between them, "or we could just talk about our issues."

  "Let's do this," Boscha glowered at (Y/n).

  "Oh, no," Willow whined worryingly.

  "If my team wins, you don’t get to pick on Willow anymore," (Y/n) stated the terms.

  "Fine! And when we win, Willow and your team will be our water gofers," Boscha retorts her own terms.

  (Y/n) chuckles darkly, "Ha! That's not even a punishment. I love water."

  "And we get to use you as target practice," Boscha adds before throwing a ball and kicks it, sending it straight through a tree trunk, smoke coming out of it. "See you after school, losers."

  Boscha and her team leaves as the entire tree catches fire.

.......

  "Whoo-hoo! (Y/n) verses Boscha!" The student from before cheers.

  "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST DID THAT!" Luz yelled at (Y/n) as they all followed (Y/n) to the stairs as she takes the garbage can off of Gus. Willow sits down.

  "(Y/n), this isn't a good idea," Amity states with worry.

  "Yeah, you nor I have never even played grudgby before! How are we supposed to beat Boscha?" Willow frowns at the (H/c) haired human.

  "Not to mention," Luz then grabs (Y/n)'s shoulders and shook her. "You. Are. Injured!"

  "It's true, I really don't like doing any kind of sports. But you're the better witch," (Y/n) smiles. "And I also know about sports movies. We, too, are a ragtag team of lovable misfits joined together to defeat a powerful enemy. With a little team spirit and a training montage, we can win!"

  "I think I'm rubbing off on you (Y/n), cause, that seems like something I would say." Luz says as (Y/n) smiles victoriously, "that means you agree with me?" Luz grumbles, "okay, yeah."

  "Well, if you think this'll work, then I'm in. How about you, Gus?" Willow asked as she hesitantly complies.

  "In seasons past," Gus began as he holds up a pair of flags. "These flags have waved in support of grudgby greats. Now they will wave for the greatest: Me!"

  Luz turns to Amity, "What about you, Amity? "

  Amity looks at Luz, "Me? On a team with you? Running around in cute uniforms? Sweating?!" She blushes heavily, "I got to go!"

  Luz tilts her head as she watches Amity running off. "Huh? Well, I guess she's out. In any case, let's get training!"

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・゚☆゚.*・。゚

  Later on, (Y/n), Luz, Willow, and Gus had made their way to Hexside's grudgby field.

  "So," Luz began, "how exactly do we play grudgby?"