Side Episode Part 1: Cafe Mayhem With The Blight Twins

3rd POV

"Thanks for the tour Willow and Gus. It was amazing," (Y/n) thanks the two witchlings.

"Yeah! Thank you for the tour guys," Luz nods with apreaication.

"It's no problem, I'm glad that you guys are going to join us next semester." Willow says as she hugs Luz and (Y/n).

Gus suddenly perks up as his pointed ears twitches, "hey, do you hear that?"

Willow looks at Gus then hums, "yeah. I can hear it too. It kinda sounds like," Willow and Gus looks up at the school. "Yelling?"

The four friends stared at the school as the screaming became autoble. The front doors of the school burst open to reveal the Blight twins running out.

"Oh, it's Emira and Edric. Hey Gu--Whoa!" (Y/n) lets out a cry as the Blight twins crashed into her and fell to the ground.

"Oh my Titan (Y/n)! We're so glad you're alive!" Edric says as a dramatic sobs escapes him.

"We heard you and Luz were sent to detention!" Emira says as she prys Edric off and helps (Y/n) up. "Are you two alright?" Emira asks (Y/n) and Luz.

"Yeah, a little traumatized, but we got out safely." Luz says as she rubs her neck.

"Yeah, based on what we heard, it can be kinda intense," Edric says as Emira glances at him.

"Yeah, he almost got thrown in there when one of his pranks gone a bit too far," Emira recites.

Edric deadpans at his twin, "you were on with the prank as well."

"Well, then, you gotta show me some of the pranks next semester," (Y/n) smiles as the twins looked at her with confusion. "Because me and Luz are going to attend Hexside!"

Luz smiles and hugs (Y/n)'s shoulders, "surprise!~"

Edric and Emira gasps before wrapping the two humans into a hug, "oh my Titan! We're so excited for you two! This is a cause for a celebration!"

"There is this new cafe that opened not too long ago, and it's already got whole lot of customers within a day!" Emira explains, "what do you say, you wanna check it out?"

"Sure! We did plan on hanging out after school, so this is perfect." (Y/n) smiles before turning to her friends, "do you guys want to join us?"

"Yeah, the more, the merrier," Edric says with a nod.

"That would be awesome!" Luz exclaims.

"Sure, my dads' are still at work and won't be home until dark," Willow adjusted her glasses.

"A hang out with friends? Count me in," Gus smiles brightly.

"Alright then," Edric says with a doppy grin.

"To Daisy Neko Cafe!" Emira says as she lead the charge.

The afternoon with the Blight twins, what could go wrong? ((A/n👁️_👁️))

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・゚☆゚.*・。゚

In the Daisy Neko Cafe, humming was heard in the kitchen as an elderly woman slips on mittens before removing a batch of cookies that were shaped like cats.

"Oh Dottie, how are the cookies coming along?" Roselle says as Dottie shows the cookies. "Oh, how wonderful! These are the best batch so far."

Dottie blush bashfully.

"This is what we exactly what we needed, a new start." Roselle sighs. "A new look, a new cafe, and away from the nasty teenagers!"

Dottie growls lowly.