Chapter 2 Part 1: Witches Before Wizards

3ed POV

  It was an early morning, except, it was now different from the usual. Many things were running through the minds of Luz and (Y/n). What they been through, their adventure of a lifetime.

  Luz gasped awake, looking around before smiling excitedly. "It wasn't a dream!"

  "Huh? Whas up?" (Y/n) said, rising up into a sitting position with bed hair and droopy eyes.

  "Good morning, terrifyingly fantasy world!" Luz says before lake monster waved at her.

  "Good morning!" It said before departing back into the ocean.

  Luz slightly shuddered before walking up to (Y/n) and hugged her. "Morning (Y/n)," Luz says before (Y/n) mustered a smile a and a light pat on her head. Luz then gone to were King was, and picked him up and kisses him, a lot. "Good morning to you too, cutie pie!"

  "I am not your cutie pie!" King exclaims.

  "Yes you are," Luz gave him a hug before placing him down.

  King huffed before laying on his stomach. "I know," he said after closing his eyes to a light back scratching by (Y/n). King hummed in disappointment as (Y/n) had stopped to put on her casual (F/c) hoodie over her (S/f/c) tank top and head towards the living room.

  (Y/n) then saw Luz, who was wearing a witch's rob and hat.

  "Where did you find those?" (Y/n) asks.

  "In the bathroom! Here, I think you should have one of these as well!" Luz says as she gave (Y/n) a matching witch hat.

  (Y/n) smiled as she placed the hat on her head. "Thank you!"

  A yawn then was heard at the top of the stairs. It was Eda, who had a major case of bed hair.

  "Good morning, Eda the Owl Lady. We are ready for our first day of apprenticeship!" Luz says as she and (Y/n) fist bumps the air.

  Eda yawns again, well, it was sort of a soft scoff as she shook her hands, sending off small spiders. "Who are you two again?"

  "Huh?"

  "Rude."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  The two teenagers followed Eda into the kitchen where king was.

  "Do you remember us? Luz and (Y/n)? The two teenagers that freed the oppressed, and helped you in defeating that creep of a Warden?" (Y/n) said as a tick marked at the Owl Lady.

  "It just happened yesterday," Luz said as a frown was stitched across her face.

  "Kiddies, leave the details. I haven't have my cup of apple blood yet." Eda says as she raised up a mug that said: 30 and Flirty.

  "Don't you mean apple juice?" Luz asked with confusion.

  "No," Eda said before sitting down on the table while King poked at a yellow mash of, something, and it had eyeballs in it.

  "Uh, whatcha, eating there?" (Y/n) asked King. "Oh, just some mash potatoes and eyeballs." King says before scooping some on a fork and gestures it towards (Y/n). "Want some?"

  "Umm. I think I'll pass." (Y/n) says as she smiles, sheepishly disgusted at the single eye on the fork. She swore she saw it blinked at her.

  "Do you have a magical quest for us?!" Luz exclaims, causing (Y/n) to turn her attention towards her friend and witch.

  "Woah, woah. Slow down kid, being a witch doesn't happen over night. Also you are wearing a bathrobe and the two of you are wearing the most dirtiest traffic cones." Eda says as she points to the "hats" on the duo's heads.