Chapter 17 Part 1: Wing It Like Witches

3rd POV

  It was another day on the Boiling Isles, (Y/n) was currently hanging on tight to Eda's staff with Luz and the Owl Lady herself.

  Luz smiles excitingly, "my first grudgby season! I'm so excited, I have more school spirit than the school spirits!"

  Eda sighs, "ah, grudgby season is the best. You know, I used to play, back in my gory days."

  "You mean "glory days. Right?" (Y/n) makes a face as she looks at Eda. "Well, that too. I was unstoppable on the field. I had the best moves and the best cheats."

  "Cheating isn't anything to brag about," Luz chimes in. "How do you know you were any good if all you did was cheat your way to victory?"

  Eda groans, "what do humans know, with your goody-goody attitude? If "cheaters never prosper," why was I the star player?"

  "Well, can't reason with crazy," Luz says as she pulls a sleeping King out of her hood. "Bye, King, you little snoozers."Luz kisses King's head and puts him on the staff as he wakes up.

  "Bye King, see you after school," (Y/n) lightly pecks Kings forehead before sprinting off to catch up with Luz.

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・゚☆゚.*・。゚

  History class. It's the least boring class than earth history, but it's still the more exhausting class period (Y/n) had suffer through.

  (Y/n) had to mentally slap herself from nodding off as the History teacher spoke, "over 50 years ago, Emperor Belos appointed a head witch to each coven."

  'I can't wait for grudgby season to start! I've studied up on all sorts of magical sports. Like this," Luz holds up a DVD case. "Good Witch Azura 2: The Field of Deadly Fates. A classic underdog tale."

  "Azura challenges Hecate in the smibbitch championship," Willow reads out. "But will she risk it all by taking a chance on the deadly Thorn Vault?"

  Gus grabs the DVD from Willow, "Ooh, a shiny cookie." He opened his mouth and was about to take a bite before (Y/n) swipes it from him. "No, this is not food."

  'The council headquarters was built and paid for by...?" The history teacher looks at the class, "Anyone? Willow?"

  Willow stands up and answers, "Uh, the Pixie Dust Taxes?"

  "Whoo, yeah! Go, Willow!" A student called out from the hallway.

  The teacher nods, "impressive, Miss Park."

  "What's going on? It's like all of Hexside's caught Willow fever!" (Y/n) says as she looks around the classroom.

  "Ever since I patched thing up with Amity, I've been feeling more confident," Willow then gesturing to the flower shaped hair clip she's wearing. "I guess it shows."

  Suddenly, the hair clip levitates off of Willow's head and into Boscha's hand. "Aw, Willow thinks she's popular now. How cute."

  "Boscha, that doesn't belong to you. Give it back!" (Y/n) stood up from her chair and marches up to Boscha.

  Boscha stands back a step but kept her bossy posture as she holds the hair clip away from (Y/n). "It's weird that Amity hangs out with you now. Ever since Grom, she's gone soft. But don't worry," she then puts on the clip in her hair. "I'm still here to show you who's boss."

  Gus had stealthily sneaked behind Boscha and grabs the hair clip, "here, Willow." Willow smiles gratefully as Gus puts the clip back in Willow's hair.