Chapter 12 Part 1: Adventures In The Elements

3rd POV

  In the Owl House living room, Luz and (Y/n) were reading a pamphlet about Hexside, labeled "Hexside Facts and Trivia." It has a picture of Principal Bump on the back along with his quote, "Education is the real magic."

  "King, listen to this!" Luz says to King, who was laying on Luz's stomach.

  'Hey! Less ready, more scratchy!" King grumbles.

  Luz sits up with a excited smile, "sorry! Now that me and (Y/n) are going to be a students at Hexside, I wanna learn all about it! I've got a new crush, and her name is Education!"

  King retaliates by biting the pamphlet, "Nyah!"

  Suddenly the door kicks open, revealing Eda. "Hey freeloaders! Guess what today is?"

  "Is it your birthday?" Luz asks.

  "Is it my birthday?" King inquired.

  "It's my birthday!" Hooty says excidingly.

  "My birthday hasn't come around just yet," (Y/n) states as she continues to read the pamphlet.

  "No!" Eda says as she closes front door, "it's human treasure day!" Eda tosses the Portal Door into the air. It unfolds and opens. Owlbert flies through, dragging a giant sack. The sack tears when he flips it onto the floor, revealing a pile of human garbage. The door closes.

  Eda hops onto the pile, "Ahh, fresh garbage."

  "Ooo, gimme gimme gimme!" King then pulls out a teddy bear out of the garbage pile. "Yes! Another worthy addition to my army of terror!"

  "I love cuddles and kisses!" The teddy bear spoke in a monotone voice.

  King smiles at it, "truly horrifying!"

  "Yo, kiddos. Your trash pile's getting cold. While mine's getting hot!" Eda pulls out a wire clothes hangar. "I have never seen such an extravagant earring."

  "Nah, you can have it, I don't feel like it today," (Y/n) says as she eyed her trash pile.

  "You can have my trash. Whoa! Did you know that Hexside was built on the bones of its rival school? One it literally conquered!" Luz shows off the pamphlet, showing a picture of a much younger Principal Bump standing on various Glandus students, being cheered on by fellow Hexside students. The school burns behind them.

  Eda, who is now wearing two clothing hangars as earrings and looking in a mirror. "Yes I know all these things, I went there. It was the most harrowing period of my life. Oh, hello."

  Can you imagine it! In the halls of Hexside, studying with Willow and Gus and- maybe even Amity! Amity! Oh cramity! We're supposed to meet so I can get my Azura book back!" Luz says as she runs out with (Y/n) behind her. The door closes, then reopens door, "we love you guys!"

  "And I love you, Lu--!" Luz slams the door again, causing Hooty to yelp.

  Eda shrugs, "Eh, who needs them?

  "Yeah! This bear could be our new Luz! Or (Y/n)," King holds up the stuffed bear.

  "Being without you is just unbearable," the bear spoke again.

  "No!" King throws the teddy bear, "you're unbearable!"

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*゚☆゚.*・。゚

  Luz and (Y/n) ran and looked around, "Amity, Amity, Amity, Amity. Gotta find that- oh!" Luz spots the girl in question, wearing a new outfit. "There she is. Hey Amity! Luz is finally here!"