Chapter 15 Part 1: Understanding Willow

3rd POV

  Within the hallways of Hexside, (Y/n) watched as Luz having a thumb war with Willow.

  "Prepare thyself to do battle like a human! Thumb war!" Luz confidently, causing Willow to laugh, "It's funny 'cause it's stupid!"

  (Y/n) chuckles at the pair, "well, if this is a war, let them eat cake!" She then slammed her two thumbs, pinning both Luz and Willow's thumbs down. "Haha! Desert has been served!"

  Luz and Willow gasps, "that's cheating!"

  "All is fair in love and war," (Y/n) sang before bolting down the hall, laughing manically.

  "Oh no you don't, get back here!" Willow laughs as she and Luz began to chase the (H/c) haired human.

  While the chase began, Boscha and Amity watch the three of them laugh like a couple of goofballs.

  "It's so weird that those two humans goes here now," Boscha starts. "Too bad they already burned their social lifes at the stake. Any friend of Willow's is an automatic dork." She then gags as a butterfly invite starts molting, "Ugh! Skara! Why did you give me an invite that was molting? Gross! Give me another one."

  Boscha throws the invite on the floor. Two younger kids see it. A kid gasps, "an invitation to Skara's party! I want it!"

  "I want it!" Another kid chides in.

  "It's mine!"

  "No, it's mine!"

  The two kids start fighting, causing a teacher to take notice. "Oh. Kid fight!"

  "Kid fight?" Another teacher walks beside the other. "Kid fight!"

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・゚☆゚.*・。゚

  "Oh my gosh, Willow, I'm so excited for photo class! I can't believe you can make pictures of your actual memories!" Luz says excitingly as she opens her locker. "I'mma see me some baby Willow!"

  "I'll admit, I was adorable," Willow smiles.

  Luz tries to take a book out of her locker, but it bites down on it. "Don't eat that," she pulls at the book. "Whoa!" Her locker eats the book and hisses. Luz stands up and hissed back.

  The three friends turned their attention when someone laughs behind them, "I can't believe they even hang out with her! It's just embarrassing," Boscha then imitates with her fingers like glasses. "Oh, look at me! I'm going on a date with my ferns!"

  Skara laughs as she, Boscha, and Amity pass Luz, (Y/n), and Willow. Willow wilts.

  "That could be anyone!" Luz strains a smile as (Y/n) growls under her breath.

  "Solid Willow impression, Boscha!" Skara praised, "Amity, weren't you friends with Willow?" The three of them stop walking. Amity side-eyes Skara, ".... I'm a Blight. We only associate with a select few. Keep annoying me though, I'm happy to select fewer." Skara mused, "Oh, I coulda sworn that you guys hung out." Skara and Boscha follow Amity.

  "Hey, don't listen to them Willow. I'm glad to have you as a friend," (Y/n) smiles as Willow sighs. "Come on, let's get to photo class, that's something worth focusing."

  Willow felt a little smile start to come across her face as she snickers.

☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・。゚☆゚.*・゚☆゚.*・。゚

  In a darkroom-like classroom, students sat in front of undeveloped photos.

  "Alright, memory melon, let's pick another juicy one!" Luz says as she holds a pair of tweezers.