Chapter 1

Thunder rumbled from afar. The dark clouds on the horizon seemed to be so low, looking like it was about to crush the city. Lightning loomed in the clouds, and a downpour could begin at any time. Dirty back streets and alleys were full of the stench of rotting kitchen garbage. Pedestrians always covered their mouths and noses when passing by.

In the deepest part of the alley, a thin young man was violently pushed to the ground. When his crutch landed in his hand, fists fell on him like raindrops. The youth numbly huddled up, his hands did not protect his head, but clinged to protect the pancake in his hand.

The juvenile's disobedience finally made the atrocious people feel uninterested, and several ruffians started swearing.

"Bah! What kind of dog is usually arrogant? Why don't you call out?" The leader was very proud.

"Eldest brother, it's not that you don't know. Shen Tuchuan came here to be a local dog raised by Li Tuo. Now Li Tuo is engaged to a rich and powerful young lady and has achieved great success. He hasn't come back to look for him once. It is estimated that he has lost his identity. "

"Yes, I heard that the two of them were seriously injured by Li Laosi's gang last time, and Li Tuo was saved by the eldest daughter. The local dog thought his brother had been hurt and dragged around looking for him. As a result, the treatment was delayed and amputation was delayed. If the news of the engagement had not spread all over the world these two days, it would have still been looking for him. "

As if making a successful joke, several people stared at his disabled left leg and smiled maliciously. The leader sniffed and looked at Shen Tu Chuan. "You are also a poor man. Why don't you kowtow to me? I won't care about the trouble you and Li Tuo have caused me before?"

"Did you hear him? Kowtow to the boss and admit your mistake!" The dog barked at once, and one of them stepped on the empty trousers under his left knee.

"Out of the orphanage, Li Tuo will be able to enter the rich gates to eat soft rice, but you can only live as a garbage, really different lives ah."

Shen Tuchuan stared at the ground with a straight face, but his eyes were empty, as if nothing these people did had anything to do with him.

The leader saw that he ignored him, his face instantly sank, and his eyes fell on his hand like a viper. After a long time no one knew what he was thinking, he suddenly laughed. He stepped on his hand, stomping on it hard, and immediately dyed the teenager's hand black after stepping on it with garbage and black muddy shoes. The cake that was not covered tightly in his hand was not spared.

"What kind of thing is so precious, let me see it." Knowing that he only had food in his hand, the leader asked maliciously.

Shen Tuchuan's eyes instantly turned red and he grabbed his cake desperately, refusing to let go even if it was stained with dirt. Instead, his reaction aroused the anger of the leader, who was about to squat down and teach him a lesson when suddenly there was a careless female voice behind him——

"It is a bit too much for you to bully people like this."

Except for Shen Tuchuan, people turned their heads and looked behind them. They were stunned when they saw the appearance of the person.

Here was a beautiful woman of about 20 years old. Her skin was white like snow, healthy and ruddy. Her hair was black and straight like ebony, as if coming out of a fairy tale, which was not compatible with the surrounding dirty environment.

Her face was only palm sized, her nose was quite upturned, her lips were small and red. It was clear that she should have a pure appearance, but because of her beautiful and domineering eyes, and her graceful figure, she radiated bright and passionate aura.