Chapter 31.5

After their not-so-smooth kiss ended, Ji Ting pushed away Shen Tuchuan, held onto the chair, and gasped. She steadied her breathing before angrily saying, "Shen Tuchuan, you are too much!"

"You were the one who kissed me." Shen Tuchuan reached out to help wipe off the water stains on the corners of her lips

Ji Ting frowned and said, "I just wanted to kiss, not have such a, such a....." She couldn't say it.

"You didn't separate from me, it really was just one kiss, just a bit long," Shen Tuchuan saw her about to get angry again and immediately changed the subject. "Don't you want to know what I'm hiding from you?"

Ji Ting pursed her lips and sat down huffily. "Then say it." Serious matters came first, this debt would be recorded for now.

A smile flickered in Shen Tuchuan's eyes. He sat across from her, gazing at her red lips. Only then did he talk about the matter at hand, "There is a problem with the project he has been working on recently."

"En?" Ji Ting didn't understand for a while

Shen Tuchuan paused then simplified his explanation. "The project Gu Zhi took on to drive Shen Tushan out has problems. A little carelessness could lose the entire Shentu family enterprise."

"Are you 100% sure that there is a problem?" Ji Ting was puzzled.

Shen Tuchuan raised his lips. "If Gu Zhi hadn't run it by me, I would not have been sure, but now......"

Ji Ting was stunned.

"That project is in the works and it's almost time for an overall problem to occur. So during this time, I will continue to pretend. I can't let Gu Zhi be vigilant towards my plan, I want him to be overwhelmed by the situation."

Ji Ting's mind turned quickly, and immediately pointed out a question. "But, how are you sure he wasn't wary of you from the very beginning?"

"I have helped him for so many years without making mistakes, it wasn't for nothing." Shen Tuchuan thought it was worth it.

Ji Ting understood. This person had not intended to let Gu Zhi go from the very beginning, that's why he behaved so arrogantly for such a long time....... But Gu Zhi was the male lead in the end, she was afraid that Shen Tuchuan would have busied himself in vain.

But this worry did not last long, and ended with Gu Zhi rushing into the small building with red eyes.

"How dare you, how dare you......" Gu Zhi grabbed Shen Tuchuan's collar like a crazy person.

Ji Ting immediately rushed over with a broom. "You let him go! I have already called the police, if you dare touch him, I will let you live in prison!

Gu Zhi was stunned. After watching Ji Ting for a while, he noticed that Shen Tuchuan's complexion seemed very good, not at all like a poisoned person. Everything became clear in an instant.

"Shen Tuchuan, you are so powerful, and I didn't even notice all this time." Gu Zhi's fingers trembled.

With a look of boredom, Shen Tuchuan swatted him away like a fly. "What an honor it is. Seeing you like this, my goal has probably been achieved. You play slowly by yourself, I won't accompany you. "

"This is your family's property, you have to fix this mess!" Gu Zhi froze for a moment after he said that.

Shen Tuchuan retorted sarcastically, "It seems that you've remembered. Now it is yours, even if there's a debt, you can only bear it yourself."

"Shen Tuchuan, I really underestimated you." Gu Zhi's eyes were flushed. He now fully understood that he was not trying to get his inheritance, but rather was trying to ruin it all. He wouldn't help him solve this mess at all.