Chapter 25.2

Ji Ting paused for a moment and hugged him helplessly, "I said I wouldn't go, you just couldn't believe me for once?"

Shen Tuchuan didn't speak, but only held her tighter. Ji Ting knew the knot in his heart and gently patted his back just like one would pat a child who woke up from a nightmare, trying to comfort him and tell him that what he was worried about was only just a dream

It was unknown how long he held her. When Shen Tuchuan finally let go of her, he noticed the unnatural redness on her face and frowned, "You have a fever?"

"I think so, I took medicine just now." He let go and Ji Ting almost fell to the ground, but she quickly turned to sit on the bed.

Shen Tuchuan glanced at her, his face full of relief, "I'll call the doctor."

"I've already taken medicine, I'll just sleep again. You should rest as well." Ji Ting pulled him and saw him frowning, so she said softly, "Accompany me."

Although the voice was not very pleasant, Shen Tuchuan had just eaten her. He could only look at her rather helplessly. After a stalemate, he saw her face showing signs of fatigue, and he could only agree to it.

Ji Ting saw him obedient and felt relief in her heart, "Go and change your clothes, don't get a cold like me."

"En." Shen Tuchuan gave her a deep look, as if making sure that she was indeed there, before turning to walk in the closet.

Ji Ting looked at his somewhat stumbling figure and gradually frowned. Taking advantage of him changing his clothes, she changed into another set of pajamas. After thinking about it, she took out the medicine box again.

When Shen Tuchuan returned to the bed, he saw that she was sitting there holding the medicine box, and his expression immediately dodged, "Aren't you going to rest?"

"You have to look at your injury before resting." Ji Ting looked at him with displeasure. When he hurriedly ran through the door, she hadn't found anything wrong, but when he turned around to go change, she saw that his left leg seemed to be unable to exert force.

When Shen Tuchuan stood still, Ji Ting's expression became increasingly colder. The more he didn't want to let her see it, the more she could guess how severe the injury was.

Under extreme pressure, she used the adult method of threatening children, "One, two......"

Before she counted out three, Shen Tuchuan obediently sat down and lifted his trouser legs under the watchful eyes of Ji Ting.

When the bloody amputated limb was exposed, Ji Ting's eyes became red. She only knew that he was badly injured, but she didn't expect it to be this bad. Some of the wounds had even been worn away and had become muddy.

"How did you get this injured?" Ji Ting's croaked as her throat became uncomfortable.

Shen Tuchuan didn't know why, but he was somewhat afraid to look at her, "I was in a hurry to go out, the prosthesis was not worn properly......"

Before he had finished speaking, a pillow smacked his head. Although it didn't hurt, he froze for a long time. For the first time in his life, he was getting beaten without malicious intent.

Ji Ting looked at him angrily, "When you didn't see me you didn't think about going into the bathroom to check? Did you deliberately hurt yourself so that I would feel so guilty?"

"......Lower your voice, be careful of your throat." Shen Tuchuan spoke with a trace of caution.

"Shut up!"

Ji Ting stared at him angrily, and Shen Tuchuan shut up immediately, letting her ill body help him apply medicine.

The room was quiet for a while, and only their breathing could be heard. Shen Tuchuan looked at her quietly, and after a period of silence he slowly said, "Remember that quarrel we had ten years ago, right now it's exactly like before."

There was also heavy rain, and he was also injured back then. It was also a compromise that ended up in heartache.

Ji Ting knew he was talking about when he caught her contacting Li Tuo in private, and later he ran away from home for two days. Although young him clearly wanted to reconcile, he still acted like a boss. The corners of her lips rose slightly.

After the wound was treated, the sky was completely bright, and both of them were exhausted to the extreme. They hugged each other with the sound of rain in the background, and a rare sense of peacefulness could be seen on their faces.

......

Ji Ting's illness came and went slowly, by the time she was completely healed, an entire week had passed. During this week, she returned to her life just after crossing the timeline. Although she didn't go out of the home, she was not tied like she had been.

Shen Tuchuan's legs were also much better, but the recovery speed was far slower than that of Ji Ting. For this reason, when he had wanted to wear a prosthesis several times, it was rejected by Ji Ting.

"It's inconvenient to take care of you like this." Shen Tuchuan pursed his lips, unhappy about it.

Ji Ting looked at him leisurely: "I'm almost completely healed, I don't need you to take care of me."

Shen Tuchuan stopped talking. He sat next to her with a sullen face, and suddenly asked, "Are you really ok now?"

"En, better." She had been sick for a week, but now her spirit was completely recovered. She could not describe how happy she was.

Shen Tuchuan was silent for a long time, and then he reached out to push her down

Ji Ting: "?"

When a pile of clothes was thrown on the ground, only then did Ji Ting realize what was happening. She wanted to curse. This person controlled her so tightly during this time, but in the end he was thinking about these things. But since his birthmark had started becoming lighter in color, she decided not to argue with him.

The boat floated on the water, and a cool wind greeted the surface of the water.