Chapter 24.1

If you threaten me, I'll reason with you. If you reason with me, then I'll make trouble for no reason. Ji Ting had already summed up a set of theories against Shen Tuchuan. Anyway, he didn't really want to punish her. She'll just make trouble and see how he'll react.

Shen Tuchuan didn't know what to do. In fact, he realized that Ji Ting was doing this deliberately, but he instinctively softened when he saw her tears.

"Don't even think about it, I won't give you a chance to escape." Shen Tuchuan paced around the room restlessly.

Ji Ting cried even louder. After interacting with him during this time, she was completely free of her previous looking up to him. Occasionally, she sometimes felt that acting coquettish with this kid was embarrassing, but then she thought about it and realized that this person was not a child anymore. He was now five years older than her, so there were no obstacles.

"It's useless to cry! I'm not going to agree!" Shen Tuchuan angrily said, turning to leave, apparently with the mindset that if he didn't see it he wouldn't be upset.

He closed the door loudly as he left. Ji Ting trembled and did not stop whimpering. Don't think she didn't know, he must have returned to his room and was now peeking at her through the mirror.

When she discovered the usefulness of the black mirror connecting the two rooms, she should have been feeling goosebumps, but now it felt convenient. For example, in times like now. She fell on the sofa woefully, covering her face and only letting Shen Tuchuan look at the top of her head, and then started to thunder and not rain*.

After a while, Ji Ting felt tired and didn't see Shen Tuchuan coming in. Just when she considered changing her method, he suddenly came in and dragged her up.

Ji Ting didn't expect him to come so fast. While she was lying on her stomach, she had been dozing off. Her eyes were dry and didn't look like she had any intention of crying. She suddenly stared at him and froze for a moment.

"If you dare to cry, I won't take you." Shen Tuchuan said expressionlessly.

Ji Ting shut her mouth and diligently embraced his neck, "Then, you mean, will you take me there?"

"Depends on your performance." Shen Tuchuan said lightly, obviously reluctant to let her out of the villa.

Ji Ting laughed and obediently printed a kiss on his lips, "I will definitely be very obedient."

Good performance meant being highly cooperative at night, but the more she cooperated, the more unhappy Shen Tuchuan was. His cautious side wanted her to be obedient, but at the same time, he did not like her being compliant just for the sake of going out, seemingly as if she was trying to escape.

After Ji Ting discovered this, she simply let it go. She didn't expect Shen Tuchuan would relax due to this anyway.

* * *

*Referring to how she's making noises but not actually letting tears out.