Chapter 30.1

She had been wondering why this overlord had thought of reading this kind of book, so she changed her method.

The corner of Ji Ting's mouth twitched and she sighed, "Master, keep your money and spend it on yourself. You don't need to buy me anything...... As for our previous discussion, I think we should forget about it. You are not my type, and if you fight with me over this matter, I will resign."

He was used to living and eating at home, and he almost never went out. The family never gave him any living expenses. The money he had now was probably left for him by his mother before she died. Since she didn't intend to have anything to do with him, she wouldn't want his things...... Well, the previous one hundred thousand yuan didn't count, that was a pure master-servant relationship.

"Get out." When Shen Tuchuan heard her mention resigning again, he immediately frowned.

Ji Ting glanced at him and deliberately whispered in a voice he could hear, "Look, see, who would like this kind of man?"

As soon as her voice fell, she caught sight of his depression. Ji Ting quickly ran out, and as soon as she was out the door, she heard a light impact on it and knew it was a pillow being thrown.

Ji Ting clicked her tongue and went downstairs.

Perhaps it was out of fear of her resignation that Shen Tuchuan no longer mentioned the issue of buying diamonds for her, and the two returned to their previous lives...... but things seemed to be slightly different.

After a meal, Ji Ting looked at him with suspicion, "Master, what did you say?"

Shen Tuchuan stood at the kitchen door and gave her a cool look, "I'll wash the dishes."

"No, no, it's ok." Ji Ting was terrified. She saw the strange book with him and noticed that he was still holding it.

......Ever since the man had told her to be his woman, it seemed that his brain was not very good. Or maybe his brain had always been bad, but it had not been exposed before. As Ji Ting thought of this stupid and adorable villain wanting to fight against the black-hearted male lead, she suddenly felt depressed.

Shen Tuchuan became impatient, "Get out."

"Okay." Since he was willing to help, there was no need to refuse. According to this trend, even if he was not poisoned by Gu Zhi, sooner or later he would be kicked out. Learning more skills now was pretty good, so in the future he could be self-reliant.

It was rare for her to not need to wash the dishes, so she went to lie down on the living room sofa. As she was preparing herself to eat a package of potato chips, she suddenly heard a cracking sound coming from the kitchen.

Ji Ting, "......"

Ten seconds later, Shen Tuchuan came out of the kitchen and looked at her expressionlessly, "Remember to buy a new bowl."

"......oh."

However, one failure couldn't stop Shen Tuchuan. He started trying to do other things, such as weeding and wiping the tables and chairs, but he made a mess every time. Each time, Ji Ting had to spend twice as much time to deal with the mess. Adding on that she also had to deal with Gu Zhi, it could be said that she was extremely exhausted.

Later on, Shen Tuchuan tried mopping the floor again but forgot to close the water tap, and the floor was instantly flooded. Ji Ting looked tired, "Master, can we not do this?"

Shen Tuchuan's face was ugly, "Do you think I'm doing it bad?"

"......Where does this look well done?" Ji Ting held her waist, supported the mop, and looked at the wet floor in front of her.

Shen Tuchuan pursed his lips and the air pressure dropped.

Ji Ting thought that she shouldn't suppress him too much. She thought about it and said, "Master, people's talents are not the same. Like, I'm stupid, I can only do housework. You're different. Your brain is smart. Let's think about it first. What are you good at?"

It's time to find him a hobby and lead him to a normal life.

Shen Tuchuan pondered for a moment, "I only know how to do business."

"......" You don't even step out of the door, what business do you do?

However, she didn't dare to say that, so she thought about how to gently encourage him, "That's good, it's better to find something to do in this field. Invest in something...... But don't invest too much at a time, you still have to practice cautiously."

Ji Ting was too afraid that he would even lose his blood.

Shen Tuchuan thought deeply, "The money I make, can I give it to you?"

"Sure, you will definitely succeed." Ji Ting said casually, not thinking he would make any money.

Shen Tuchuan glanced at her and turned to leave. Ji Ting continued to tidy up the room. After that, Shen Tuchuan completely gave up housework, and Ji Ting also left the matter behind.

Then Shen Tuchuan started to feign illness.

Soon, word of his illness and inability to even get out of bed started to get around. The family doctor came a few times and said that he only had a slight cold every time. Ji Ting saw this and knew very clearly that this was the doctor who had been bought.

It seemed that Gu Zhi was not completely convinced of her words, so he also found a doctor to test it. Ji Ting felt on edge. Since Gu Zhi always asked her about Shen Tuchuan's status, it showed that there would be obvious symptoms after taking the medicine he gave. She had persevered the past few times and did not know whether she could continue to hide it.

She stood aside with a dark face, and Shen Tuchuan gave her a "don't be restless" look before she finally calmed down.

The doctor put down his stethoscope, "Young master's heartbeat is irregular, has he slept badly these past few days?"

"En." Shen Tuchuan was still cold in front of outsiders.

The doctor nodded, "It's no big deal. Wait a minute, I'll bring the medicine. The young master will take it for a few days and then get better."

Shen Tuchuan glanced at him without a word. The doctor was already used to his character, so after a few words, he turned and left.

As soon as he left, Ji Ting was worried. "He shouldn't have seen through it, right?"

"Didn't I say I got people to check the symptoms caused by the medicine. Before the doctor examined me, I took a medicine with similar symptoms. Without careful inspection, how would he see through it?" Shen Tuchuan laid down. The medicine he took made his face even paler, and his forehead was covered with a thick layer of sweat.

Ji Ting looked at him and suddenly felt tangled, "Young Master...... It couldn't be that you took the medicine just to convince Gu Zhi?"

"Am I that stupid?" Shen Tuchuan looked at her sideways.

Ji Ting smiled dryly and didn't answer, but thought so in her heart. After all, in her eyes, this was a grumpy young master, how could he be so powerful that he really found out the symptoms of the medicine. She was afraid that he had taken the drug to test it and reached that conclusion.

"Huh." Shen Tuchuan saw her distrust.