Chapter 28.3

Ji Ting trotted after him and carefully asked, "Are you angry, master? Master?"

"Do you think I would be afraid of Gu Zhi?" What she had been worried about back there, Shen Tuchuan clearly knew, so he was so angry.

Ji Ting smiled and said, "How would I, I just don't want to make this into a big incident. You shouldn't get mad at me. But good thing you came, otherwise I would actually be bullied by them."

"You asked for it." Shen Tuchuan was silent after he finished speaking, and after a long time, he asked in a low voice, "If I hadn't come, what would you do, fight with them in the water?"

"How could I, the thief catches the king first*. I have already caught their boss, they dare not fight me. At most they would pull the woman away first," Ji Ting knew he was still angry, and she smiled deliberately, "I just wanted to vent a bit. As for the pool, just fill it with water and then directly use medical alcohol to wipe it off. It only takes a few minutes. For it to not come off, they must have thought that it would be difficult to clean up."

"So you didn't want to ask me for help?" Shen Tuchuan's face went dark again.

Ji Ting intended to lie, but then she paused. She laughed and admitted it.

She was really angry the moment she saw it, but she never thought of asking him for help. Last time Shen Tuchuan also helped her vent, but these people still did not learn their lesson. They did not take Shen Tuchuan seriously in their hearts. Since Shen Tuchuan did not cure the symptoms, she might as well do something on her own, so that they would not dare to underestimate her again.

If Shen Tuchuan didn't come just now, she was planning to drown the woman half to death and then completely destroy the areas those people cleaned. Then she was going to clean the pool before the inspection.

In general, those people used rules to try and dismiss her. She intended to use her own way to cure the problems but when Shen Tuchuan came, she did not want to make him angry so she settled it in a hurry.

She did not think that he would still become angry.

Ting sighed, took something out of her pocket, and held it in front of Shen Tuchuan, "Master, thank you for helping me, don't be angry, okay?"

Shen Tuchuan looked at her impatiently, "What is it?"

"Ba bum" Ji Ting opened her palm, exposing the Big White Rabbit toffee.

Shen Tuchuan paused for a moment and his anger suddenly disappeared.

"This is a reward for the young master for helping me," Ji Ting smiled slyly at him. "I always kept it on me, taking it out at every meal to thank the young master for his good treatment of me. Now I've decided to give it to the young master, just that it might have water on it so it may taste a bit weird."

Shen Tuchuan stared blankly at her, looking at her clear eyes, and the corners of his mouth raised. After a long time, he lowered his eyes, finally confirming that his heart often beated abnormally when facing her. Another time was when he woke up in the yard in the evening and opened his eyes to see the picture of her busy in the living room.

All of the things related to this matter, he suddenly didn't want to deliberately suppress.

He said coldly, "I will think about it."

"?"

Not waiting for Ji Ting to ask, he strode forward. Ji Ting was left wondering, what was there to think about when just eating a candy?

After this incident, it stopped somewhat, but Shen Tuchuan became strange, always silently staring at Ji Ting in various places. Ji Ting's heart was beating loudly.

Did he have any new illnesses? So many times Ji Ting wanted to ask, but she was pushed away by him, and she could only give up asking.

After a few days of the strange yet harmonious atmosphere, Shen Tuchuan began to have a fever again.

After eating a meal, Ji Ting watched Shen Tuchuan taking the medicine and looked at him worriedly, "Master, let's go to the hospital in two days and do a proper check. It's not good to keep having fevers."

"Don't need you to care about this." Shen Tuchuan glanced at her and turned to the bathroom.

Ji Ting's eyes fell on the medicine chest. According to the development of the plot, when the current medicine was finished, Gu Zhi would buy a doctor to send the problematic medication. During that time, she would go and buy some of the same medicine so that when Gu Zhi's medicine was sent, she could replace it immediately.

It's just that this kind of precaution was really not a solution. If one truly wanted to have no worries, they would still have to find a way to stay away from the male lead. However, Shen Tuchuan was not even willing to leave the house, let alone leave here.

Ji Ting felt more and more troubled, but could only take one step at a time.

As she was thinking, Shen Tuchuan came out of the bathroom and frowned after seeing her, "Why haven't you left yet?"

"Ah, I......" As soon as two syllables were pronounced, Ji Ting was silent. Then, seeing Shen Tuchuan who had just taken a shower, she was startled.

......Really a beauty ah. His chronic illness gave him a weak air and made his skin paler. His sharp jaw brought out a soft temperament and his wet hair hung softly, about to fall in his eyes. He didn't have many muscles, but his figure was still pretty tight. He wore a light-colored bathrobe and it wrapped around his narrow waist.

Gee, was he a sick young lady.

Ji Ting swallowed her drool. Shen Tuchuan glanced at her unreadably, "Looks good?"

"Very good looking, do you sell?" Ji Ting laughed, "If made into a specimen, it would definitely be good looking."

"......"

Hearing these familiar words, Shen Tuchuan was silent for a moment, then let out a vague laugh. Ji Ting was stunned, "Young master, did you laugh?"

"Can't I?" Shen Tuchuan raised his eyelids.

"Can! Why can't you, I wish you laughed more," Ji Ting chuckled and got the hair dryer, "It's just that you are not comfortable right now and your hair needs to be dried quickly."

As she talked, she was about to pass the hair dryer to him. But right as she picked it up, he sat down on the sofa, lazily leaning against it and closing his eyes to relax.

The corner of Ji Ting's mouth twitched and she had to help him blow his hair. The warm column of wind opened and she fingered the roots of the wet hair gently. It was said that people with soft hair had bad tempers, and this was quite accurate for Shen Tuchuan.

Ji Ting raised her lips, and soon blew his hair dry. When she saw that he was asleep again, she gently pushed his arm, "Master, go to bed."

Shen Tuchuan who still had a low fever was very sleepy. He grunted impatiently with a frown, but his body did not move. Ji Ting was afraid that he would catch a cold again, so she could only call to him beside him.

"Master, master."

Shen Tuchuan's impatience was at its extreme, but Ji Ting was still persistently calling out to him, "Master...... ah!"

She didn't even finish speaking when she was pulled by Shen Tuchuan. Because of inertia, she fell into his arms. Ji Ting cried out in surprise. The next second she was already sitting on his lap, looking at him with a shocked expression.

Suddenly there was an extra person in his arms and Shen Tuchuan was forced to wake up even if he didn't want to. He looked displeased at the Ji Ting in his lap who was like a scared rabbit. His hands held her waist with no intention to let go.

That matter, he has pretty much already finished thinking about it.