Chapter 32.2

When they got out of the car, Ji Ting's hand was numb, She quickly got rid of him as soon as the car stopped, and hurriedly got out of the car with her head down.

Shen Tuchuan followed her and got out of the car. The suitcase was pulled out by her. The two of them walked in the alley one after the other, and no one spoke.

Ji Ting found the place where she lived according to the address in her brain, and she was despondent after seeing the crappy building's courtyard–

Heavens ah! Couldn't she have money for just once? In the last world there was a broken family building. In this world there was a broken tile house with a small courtyard. The worst thing was that this time, the house was still rented!

Wait till she had money, she must transmigrate to a particularly rich identity next time.

"Is it here?" Shen Tuchuan's voice rang from behind her.

Ji Ting looked back at him, suddenly embarrassed. The villain of the last world had lived rough already, and it was nice to even live in a place, so there was no feeling of her home being bad, but the villain of this world had gold and precious things since childhood, and now he lived with her in this broken place. She really felt embarrassed.

Shen Tuchuan seemed to see through her thoughts and took the initiative to walk to the yard, "Quickly open the door, I'm exhausted."

"......Okay." Ji Ting heard that he was tired and immediately was no longer shy. She quickly stepped forward to open the door and led him into the courtyard but stepped on a pile of mud.

Ji Ting: "......"

Only then did she find that the yard was very low and there was no cement. Because she hadn't returned for too long, the accumulated water left by the previous rain had not been cleaned up in time. Not even mentioning the large patches of moss that had grown, there was a weird stinky smell.

Shen Tuchuan's lips moved, but taking into account Ji Ting's self-esteem, he didn't say much. Ji Ting coughed and said, "I'm sorry Master, I've wronged you."

"Didn't I say to not call me master," Shen Tuchuan slowly said, "Just call me Xiao Chuan." Although this name was annoying when Gu Zhi said it, if she said it, it should sound pretty good.

"......Xiao Chuan, don't dislike it, when it's clean it is pretty good here." As Ji Ting talked, the redder her face became.

Shen Tuchuan's face remained unchanged. "Forget about the yard for today, first clean the room where we'll be living."

"En, let's go in." Ji Ting cheered up and invited him into the house.

However, it was no better inside the house. The smell of mold came out when the door opened, and instantly Ji Ting's expression changed. She hurriedly opened all the windows and turned back to smile at Shen Tuchuan dryly, "Xiao Chuan, why don't you go outside and wait."

Shen Tuchuan wanted to say that he could help her, but when he saw her embarrassed expression, he nodded. Ji Ting was relieved, hurried into the house to clean up, carried the bedding out to dry, and turned back to clean the room. After everything was cleaned up, the moldy smell in the house was almost completely gone.

Even so, the smell was still not very good, after all, the air in the yard was just like a smelly ditch, and there was no fresh air for ventilation.

She took the bedding back again and barely divided the bedding into half to spread across two rooms. Only then did Shen Tuchuan come in. Seeing her tired eyes, Shen Tuchuan remained silent for a moment, "You've worked hard."

"Okay, I won't cook today, let's eat takeout." Ji Ting proposed, and ordered takeout after Shen Tuchuan agreed.

After eating, the two went back to their rooms and slept separately. Both in very damp rooms, neither slept well, especially Shen Tuchuan. In the middle of the night, he started to heat up, and to not trouble Ji Ting, he got up and took the medicine and slept again.

Ji Ting's night was slightly better than his, but the quality of her sleep was still not good. On top of that, when she got up early the next morning, she found that she had a small rash on her body.

"......" Even the house was leaking.

Shen Tuchuan saw the rash on her neck and frowned inadvertently. He sent a text message out. When it was noon, he said to Ji Ting, "The environment here is too bad, I really can't continue to live here."

"......Then let's change houses, I will look for one this afternoon." It was really too bad here, they still had some money now, there was no need to be too hard on themselves.

Shen Tuchuan was silent for a moment, "I've already found one."

"?"

"Before, didn't we already plan to move, so I searched in advance. I just didn't tell you yesterday." Shen Tuchuan said lightly.

Ji Ting blinked, a little uneasy. "Where did you find it, is it reliable? If it's not, I'll go find one." The life experience of this one was almost zero. She was worried that he had been cheated.

"First go check it out, maybe you will like it."

Ji Ting thought why not, so she agreed, and the two of them took a taxi to go there after lunch. When she got to the door of the luxury community, she suddenly had some soft legs, "The house you are looking for is here?"

"En, is it ok?" Shen Tuchuan asked.

Ji Ting coughed dryly and looked at the uniformed security guard in the security kiosk in front of him, saying in a low voice, "It's not not ok, just that it may be too expensive here, we may not be able to afford it." Although there was a lot of money, it couldn't be randomly spent, for both of them to rent a common house with two rooms and one main room would be fine too.

A man in front of them ran towards them, and Shen Tuchuan nodded toward him. Then he said to Ji Ting, "It's my friend's house, it's not too expensive, don't worry about the price, if we really don't like it, we can find another one."

Ji Ting saw that the owner had come over, so could only she nod and go into the community together.

It's worthy of being a luxury community. Not even mentioning the first-class greenery inside, the few people didn't go far and saw peacocks and swans. Ji Ting swallowed a bit and felt a kind of sadness for being poor.

The buildings in the community were all low-density and low-rise. When you entered the lobby, you would find an elevator. When you pressed the floor, the elevator door would open, and it would directly be the living room of the residence.

The young person showed them a set of large rooms, almost four hundred square meters, big enough to race a horse in it. The decoration design was also very sophisticated. Every inch of the wall clamored that it was worth a lot of money. The more Ji Ting liked it, the more despondent she felt towards their lives.