Chapter 30.3

Gu Zhi behind Shen Tushan smiled, "Xiao Chuan, father and I came to see you."

Shen Tuchuan glanced at them, and the sarcasm in the eyes was revealed. Gu Zhi had not yet said anything when Shen Tushan got annoyed first, "What's with this attitude?! You don't even greet your father and brother when they come visit you?! I have really spoiled you!"

Ji Ting, who was pouring tea on the side, was stunned, and accidentally spilled some hot water, burning the back of her hand. She put the teacup down and wiped her hand. She was speechless towards this Shen Tushan. Leaving aside everything else, his only son was about to die, and he still minded his attitude?

His mind was really muddled, ah.

Ji Ting groaned in her heart and brought the tea over. She lowered her eyes and said to the two uninvited guests, "Sir, Mr. Gu, please have some tea."

Gu Zhi thanked her and gently took the cup, but Shen Tushan didn't even look at it. Shen Tuchuan's eyes fell on the back of Ji Ting's hand, and his eyes immediately froze, "Can't you see that they won't drink it? Get out."

"......Yes." Ji Ting flinched as if frightened, and turned and ran out in fear.

Her overreaction caught the attention of the other two, and Shen Tushan snorted coldly, "It's all because I spoiled you, otherwise you wouldn't be so lawless, even the servants are so afraid of you!"

"Daddy, don't scold Xiao Chuan, his body is unwell, so don't be angry." Gu Zhi persuaded.

It was fine to not mention this matter, but when it was mentioned Shen Tushan was even more angry, "I think he is in good spirits! Don't know who it was that deliberately went out and said that they were sick, and made people think it was my fault?!"

"Okay, okay, don't be angry," Gu Zhi sighed and looked at Shen Tuchuan gently. "Xiao Chuan, would you like to apologize to Dad?"

"Apologize? The person who should apologize is never me." Shen Tuchuan looked at them mockingly.

"You!" Shen Tushan's face was flushed, "I knew it, you still think I killed your mother after so many years. I have nothing to say to you, I should not have come!"

After he finished speaking, he left angrily. Ji Ting was cleaning outside when she saw him rushing out. She paused, wondering if she should greet him, but he had already left.

......As if anyone cares about you.

Seeing that Gu Zhi hadn't come out, Ji Ting pursed her lips. Suddenly, she was a little worried about what he would do to Shen Tuchuan. When she saw that the old man didn't close the door when he left, she walked over quietly and stretched her ears to eavesdrop.

In the bedroom, as soon as Shen Tushan left, Gu Zhi sat on the chair beside the bed and said warmly, "Is your body really so uncomfortable? Would you like to go to the hospital?"

"It's none of your business." Shen Tuchuan refused coldly

"Why isn't it my business, if you fall, who will help me?" Gu Zhi's attitude was still very good, "Don't be angry about Shen Tushan, he's not worth it."

Ji Ting, who was eavesdropping outside, froze for a moment. She thought that when there were only two people left, Gu Zhi would humiliate Shen Tuchuan. She didn't expect that this person's attitude towards Shen Tuchuan would be the same as before. He even called his dad by name...... and what did he mean by helping him? Did Gu Zhi need something from Shen Tuchuan?

The doubts in Ji Ting's heart became heavier and heavier. She listened to them with her head stretched, and heard an even more shocking conversation.

"You brought him later than expected, what is your purpose?" Shen Tuchuan's voice was cold.

Gu Zhi smiled, "Initially, I had come here by myself, but then I met him on the way. I didn't want to invite him but couldn't just dismiss him, so I brought him with me. He probably didn't want to be accused of abandoning his biological son, so he came."

"That's really a coincidence. I thought you were reminding me to help you become the head of Shentu family as soon as possible." Shen Tuchuan's tone was low.

Gu Zhi was silent for a moment, and then laughed again, "I came to you for this matter, but I really didn't mean to remind you with Shen Tushan, don't get me wrong."

"Get to the point." Shen Tuchuan was impatient.

Ji Ting's heart was filled with waves of turbulence as she heard that the topic was about to get to the point. Fearing that she would miss something, she quickly listened even more carefully.

"The project I got this time, the one I showed you before, the profit is quite impressive. What do you think?"

"Not bad, the risk is a bit high, but it is worth it." Shen Tuchuan said lightly.

After being affirmed by Shen Tuchuan, Gu Zhi was somewhat happy, "I think so too, but Shen Tushan feels it is unfeasible. He is afraid that once there is a change, it will cause Shentu family's capital chain to break, so now he strongly disagrees."

"What about the board?"

"Half and half, now I can only break this deadlock if I come up with a reliable solution."

"

"

The room was quiet for a moment. Then Shen Tuchuan's deep voice sounded, one by one helping him analyze from which angle he should come up with a plan.

Outside, Ji Ting's eyes were about to pop out. She suddenly remembered the author's original words: So much talent, but you can't tell. So much talent, talent......

She suddenly remembered that what Shen Tuchuan did the most at home was reading books, and the books seemed to be originals of the financial category. On the other hand, Gu Zhi's bookshelf only consisted of some ordinary business magazines. Plus, the more she interacted with Gu Zhi, the more he seemed to be unintelligent.

She thought about Shen Tuchuan's disdain for his stepbrother, as if he was stupid, and understood. If that was the case, no wonder he would be disdainful.

Even if that wasn't the case, it seemed that this plot point was mentioned in the original novel. Gu Zhi would visit Shen Tuchuan once every two months at night, but this was only written once. She had only been here for a short time, and this was the first time she had encountered this situation, so she had never cared before. Now, thinking about it, maybe this was the hidden talent the author mentioned?

Ji Ting felt like she was going to die, and before she died, she was going to take the author with her. Who would have thought that love novels would still play the game of Li Gui Li Kui*. She had always thought that it was Shen Tuchuan who couldn't see the reality. Now thinking about it, she was the one who couldn't see the reality!