Chapter 14

The young man in front of her had a thin layer of red on his white cheeks, though he clearly had an indifferent and restrained appearance. This blush exposed his slight youth and inexperience. His eyes were deep and his nose was tall. Although he wasn't fully grown yet, one could imagine how handsome he would be when he is twenty-eight.

Ji Ting was very close to him, so close that he can clearly feel each other's breath, lips and teeth touch, with the same lemon fragrance, light and refreshing. For a second, though it seemed like a year, Shen Tuchuan's throat moved, and his hands went to support Ji Ting, holding onto her waist.

It's just that right as he moved, Ji Ting seemed as if she had been shocked and took two steps backwards: "I didn't mean it this time!"

"Then were you deliberate before?" The soft touch seemed to stay on his lips. Shen Tuchuan straightened up, took the cane and supported himself.

Ji Ting knew that he was referring to the last time she had stolen a kiss, and could not help but cough. After seeing the contents in the washing machine, she deliberately changed the topic: "Isn't it just washing a bed sheet? You made it seem like you were doing something bad. Now both of us fell down."

Shen Tuchuan's pretended to be calm, but the heat on his face continued to increase. He walked out on crutches: "I'll buy you breakfast, what do you want to eat today?"

"Let's eat fried dough sticks."

Shen Tuchuan hummed in response, then suddenly stopped when he was about to go out. He eyed Ji Ting and then pursed his lips, "Only does bad things." After saying that he walked away, not even looking back.

"What bad things can you do..." Ji Ting then thought of something and the smile on her face came to an abrupt end. After a moment she said with emotion, "The child has grown up."

Shen Tuchuan went downstairs. The heat on his face did not go down, nor did his grin go away. But the moment he saw the man at the entrance of the corridor, his good mood disappeared.

"What are you doing here?" Shen Tuchuan asked sullenly.

The bruise on Li Tuo's face was more serious than before, and one of his eyes could not be opened. After seeing Shen Tuchuan, he barely managed to smile, but it was even uglier than crying: "I came to see you."

"You think I need it?"

Li Tuo stared blankly at the empty space where the left calf was supposed to be. Because Shen Tuchuan was wearing a prosthetic limb, he hadn't felt the full emotional impact. Now that he sees his amputation, his heart seems to be stabbed by a needle.

"I lost my memory, so I couldn't go back in time." Li Tuo muttered.

Shen Tuchuan looked at him coldly: "Yes, which is why you can still talk to me here." Even if he didn't believe Li Tuo, he would believe Ji Ting."Regardless of whether I had amnesia, you still lost a leg to find me, I owe you," Li Tuo's eyes were slightly moist, and his look towards Shen Tuchuan seemed to have a trace of light in them, "I don't deserve to be your brother, noram I worthy of your forgiveness. I am here today...... just to see you."

"......Scram." He wouldn't be soft-hearted, Li Tuo made him suffer so much, he would not be soft-hearted.

Li Tuo looked down, shook his head bitterly for a while, turned around and left.

Shen Tuchuan stood in the corridor for a long time, and he didn't recover until Ji Ting, who was waiting for him, came to find him.

"What's wrong?" Ji Ting asked worriedly.

Shen Tuchuan looked at her and after a while, answered hoarsely, "Li Tuo was here."

"......" The address was indeed given by her, but she didn't expect Li Tuo to come so soon. Didn't they agree to wait until Shen Tuchuan's anger settled? Ji Ting frowned.