Chapter 31.1

Shen Tuchuan had learned bad things. He was no longer like before, taking whatever he wanted with whatever methods. Instead, he was now more sophisticated and experienced, one's your bottom line bit by bit. Ji Ting had been exhausted due to this recently.

After being taken advantage of by him again, Ji Ting confiscated his book "Women's Favorite Things in The World", and refused to let him see it again.

Though Shen Tuchuan was not allowed to read it, she didn't hold back and looked at it shortly after it was confiscated. Then she closed the book expressionlessly, ten minutes later.

She had only read a few pages, but they were full of diamonds, roses and kissing, along with a trashy love story. She regretted that she had not confiscated it earlier so that Shen Tuchuan would not become so strange.

"Xiao Ting, do you want this? I'll buy it for you." Shen Tuchuan reached out to her.

Ji Ting saw the gems the size of pigeon eggs, and after a moment of silence said in a firm voice, "No."

"Are they not beautiful?" Shen Tuchuan frowned.

Ji Ting squinted at him. "Master, you are a genius with a high IQ. How come you believe in such a stupid book?"

"Because you don't tell me what I should do, so I can only figure it out myself," Shen Tuchuan took his phone back, and after two swipes, showed her another, "Is this good looking?"

Ji Ting was still stunned because of his first sentence. She subconsciously looked at the picture and was astonished again. It was too beautiful, she had never seen such a beautiful necklace. The ruby was pure in color and perfectly shaped, it was simply incomparable. Looking at the price, en, of course it looked really good.

"......Master, I think that in the future, we should not pay attention to this kind of thing that does not match our financial resources. However big the appetite is, decides how big the bowl is. If we always look at these, it'll be difficult to have happiness in the future." Ji Ting forced herself to look away from the necklace's picture.

Although she knew that the author had buried his talent, Ji Ting faintly felt that the readers had misunderstood the male lead and the villain. After the author stopped writing, the relationship between the two people was even more of a mystery.

However, no matter who the male lead was, the one who ultimately obtained the family business was Gu Zhi. Even if Shen Tuchuan was capable, he wouldn't have a high starting point after leaving the Shentu family. To afford this necklace, it would at least take eight to ten years.

Shen Tuchuan gave her a thoughtful glance, then looked down. Ji Ting frowned. "Master, did you hear what I said?"

"En, I heard." Shen Tuchuan replied slowly.

Ji Ting felt relieved for his present obedient attitude but also troubled. What was gratifying was that he could finally communicate like a normal person. However, it was troubling that this state of communication was due to that slag book.

After reading for a bit more, Shen Tuchuan put the book down and looked up to Ji Ting. "I'm so hungry."

".....It's just past ten o'clock, didn't we just have breakfast?" Ji Ting wondered.

Shen Tuchuan's eyes moved, and he grabbed her into his arms. Before she could react, he took a deep breath in her hair, and then quickly let her go. "I'm full, sure enough, it was delicious."

"..." She was going to burn the book "What a Woman Loves Most in This World", then inquire about the author's address to send a blade. Look at how a perfectly fine person was taught bad and turned into a strange species!