Chapter 24.2

It was Li Tuo's wedding day. Ji Ting was still asleep early in the morning and was woken up by Shen Tuchuan. She closed her eyes and was about to protest. Suddenly she felt her hand become lighter, and when she opened her eyes, she saw the bracelet had been removed.

The drowsy girl who was still sleepy shook her wrist in disbelief. Although the wristlet was extremely light and had no other impact on her life except for the restriction of freedom, but! The moment it was removed, she still felt carefree and cheery.

"So happy just because of this?" Obviously, someone's heart was far less happy.

Ji Ting, afraid that he would go back on his decision to bring her along, quickly reigned in her expression, but couldn't hold back and kissed him, "I'm not happy, I just think Li Tuo is an old acquaintance, so I want to participate."

Although it was not the truth, it was almost the same. She wanted to go out this time to get something from Rong Jing.

Shen Tuchuan was unimpressed, and with a cold face said, "After we get there, follow me. You are not allowed to leave without my permission. Also, don't try to escape or ask someone for help. Although there are many people, no one will dare to call the police."

"I know, I know, you are so powerful, they don't dare to offend you." Ji Ting held his arm to appease him.

Shen Tuchuan snorted coldly and went out with his lips pursed. Ji Ting took a shower in good mood and came out to wait.

Today was the wedding of his best brother. He had dressed himself very solemnly. In a high-end black suit, he fully grasped the advantages of his figure. His hair was combed back, exposing his domineering face, and he wore his gold glasses, which added a touch of maturity.

For most of the time Ji Ting was with him, he wore casual clothes. Every time he cleaned up like this, Ji Ting's eyes would shine, and the appreciation in her eyes could hardly be concealed. Shen Tuchuan finally felt better after seeing her gaze.

"Go change into your dress, it's on the sofa. As for makeup, will you be able to do it yourself?" Shen Tuchuan asked lightly.

Ji Ting looked at the clothes with a smile, and then nodded, "I can do it myself." This person didn't like her being in contact with too many people at all, how could he invite a stylist for her. But she could do it herself, as long as she could see Rong Jing.

She took the dress to change in the walk-in closet. It was a black feather dress with straps, one inch above the knee. It gave off somewhat of a fairy-tale feeling, but when she put the dress on her curvaceous figure, it turned into something more sensual.

Ji Ting went out without any makeup and leaned against the door frame to look at Shen Tuchuan, "Did you get someone else to choose the dress and send it here?

Shen Tuchuan heard her voice and looked over. Seeing that her white legs and shoulders were exposed, his face turned black immediately, "Change."

Ji Ting knew that this man's possessiveness had reached a point of madness. How could she be allowed to go out like this, someone else must've sent it, and he probably hadn't checked.

Shen Tuchuan seemed to be in a bad mood. He got up directly and walked around in the closet, and chose a long goose-yellow dress, the long-sleeved kind.

Even though Jing Ting expected this, she was still amused. After glancing at him, she took the clothes and changed into them. He checked it again, and then she barely passed.