Chapter 24.5

In the blink of an eye it was night, and Ji Ting was very nervous. While she was eating she saw Shen Tuchuan put down his chopsticks and quickly put a pancake in his bowl, "Eat some more, add some strength to your body."

"Add strength and then do what?" Shen Tuchuan looked at her thoughtfully.

Ji Ting dryly laughed, "Don't care what you do, hurry up and eat."

Shen Tuchuan could only eat the pancake and then got up to put away the tableware and chopsticks. As he prepared to go out, he saw her taking out the medicine in the reflection of the mirror and sneakily putting it into his cup. He lowered his eyes and went out quietly as if he didn't know.

After washing the dishes and returning, Ji Ting placed two glasses of water on the table in front of him. One of them had already been drunk while the other was full. Shen Tuchuan came in and Ji Ting hurriedly gave him the water, "You've worked hard."

Shen Tuchuan took it silently, but didn't drink it. Ji Ting's palms were sweaty, and she could not help but glance at him nervously, "Why aren't you drinking?"

"Should I drink it?" Shen Tuchuan looked at her quietly, and his cold, frosty eyes were despondent, "Let me guess what the medicine is for, to knock me out, or to kill me?" "

Ji Ting was stunned.

"No wonder you wanted to go to the wedding, did you expect Rong Jing to help you?" Shen Tuchuan let go and the glass fell to the ground with a cracking sound.

His eyes were reddish, and with anger he walked towards Ji Ting. Ji Ting was taken aback by this sudden situation. Scared, she took a step back, but was still caught by him, "You disappear for ten years, I can ignore that, you play with my feelings, I won't argue with you, but why do you have to leave? Why do you have to leave me?"

Ji Ting's wrist was hurt by his grip, and her face gradually turned red, "You've misunderstood......"

"I'm misunderstanding? Didn't you want to give me medicine and run away just now?" Shen Tuchuan's words and sentences were full of hatred, and the grievances that he had never been able to say erupted. "Since you don't love me, why did you come back after you left? If you wanted to pretend to love me, why can't you pretend to the end?"

Ji Ting originally wanted to explain, but after she heard this, she was immediately anxious, "What do you mean I'm pretending to love you, what part of my behavior during this time was like pretending?"

"You gave me medicine!"

"I gave it to myself!"

The atmosphere was quiet in an instant. The hatred on Shen Tuchuan's face hadn't disappeared. Ji Ting took the opportunity to break free of his hand and ran to the bed before turning to look at him. She exhaled patiently and explained, "I gave it to myself, I didn't give it to you. If you don't believe me, you can smell the two cups. You can see for yourself which cup smells medicinal."

This man was so stubborn, giving him medicine would only torture him as it wouldn't break his will, so it was better to give it to herself. She didn't believe that this person was willing to have her go through torture.

Shen Tuchuan smelled it with a cold face and found that her water had a problem. His face suddenly changed, and he hurriedly rushed to her, "What did you eat? Hurry up and spit it out!"

"I can't spit it out, it dissolved in water, and I ate all three pills," Ji Ting said, getting hotter and hotter, ignoring the uncomfortable feeling, "If you don't care about me, I'll die."

After a moment, Shen Tuchuan suddenly realized what medicine she had taken, and his hands clenched into fists instantly. After a long time, he said in a dumb voice, "You are forcing me..."

"I just want to prove that your paranoia is wrong, I won't run." Ji Ting kissed the corner of his lips, "You can refuse, and let me feel very uncomfortable, or you can help me. It depends on what you choose."

As Ji Ting talked, the look in her eyes gradually changed and she stared at him with a pleading look. Shen Tuchuan was unmoved and gazed at her with a blank face. The medicine power was much stronger than she had imagined. Ji Ting was getting more and more uncomfortable. Her fingers gradually started to tremble, and after three or five minutes of stalemate, she finally broke down trembling and crying.

"Don't cry," Shen Tuchuan's voice was hoarse as he held her hand, "I will help you."