Chapter 27.4

It was afternoon, so the servants were eating in the kitchen. They could hear the laughter inside from far away.

"Sister Li ah, say, we gave that little bitch Ji Ting rancid food for so long, why is she still fine as if there was no problem?"

"She has the young master's backing of course. She has the face of an enchantress, of course she's using that to seduce a man to eat." The voice belonged to that woman.

Ji Ting heard her own name and immediately raised her eyebrows. She looked at a certain someone's face in front of her. Shen Tuchuan's gaze swept towards her. She immediately grimaced and flicked her lips, telling him that she was wronged.

"I know right, she admitted it herself. She eats using that face, and says she has so much of the younger master's liking. That proud look makes me want to tear her mouth. We have to think of a new way to teach her, let her know how to follow the rules in the future."

Ji Ting: "......"

She tried to feign innocence and met Shen Tuchuan's smirking eyes. She coughed and couldn't say anything, but could only try to please him with a smile.

Shen Tuchuan snorted and his eyes chilled instantly, Ji Ting groaned in her heart and was just thinking about what posture to kneel and beg for mercy when he stepped into the kitchen. Then followed the sound of a panicked greeting.

Ji Ting hurried in and as soon as she entered the door, she heard Shen Tuchuan ask quietly, "Who gave you the buns?"

Ji Ting immediately understood, her family's big brother came to vent for her! She stood by him immediately and pointed at the woman, "Young Master, it's her."

The woman's face immediately changed and she came out tremblingly to explain, "Master, the kitchen budget has recently been cut down, so the maid's food expenses have been reduced. Everyone eats buns. Is there something wrong?"

As soon as her voice fell, Ji Ting sneered, "Everyone is eating buns? What are you eating now?" Braised pork and big chicken legs, do they still have face? !

The woman did not dare talk back in front of Shen Tuchuan and could only work hard to calm down, "These, these are the leftovers of Master Gu Zhi and Mr. Gu. If they don't finish it then it would be wasted, so we ate it."

Ji Ting glanced at Shen Tuchuan's expression and found that he was still the same as before, don't know whether he believed it or not. Just when she thought about how to tear down the woman, Shen Tuchuan said, "Give her the buns."

Ji Ting paused for a moment and immediately gave the buns over. The moment the bag was untied, the buns which she had been storing for a long time exuded a rancid smell which filled the whole kitchen.

"Eat." Shen Tuchuan only said one word.

The woman's face was pale, "Young, young master......"

"Want me to teach you?" Shen Tuchuan's eyelids flickered, revealing his intolerance.

Ji Ting's heart gave a loud cheer. She had really underestimated this one. Originally after the woman had explained, she thought she would have to find another reason for him to punish them, but Shen Tuchuan was too lazy to even put up a front.

His only purpose from beginning to end was to find out who gave her the bun—and make that person eat it. That's all, he didn't care about anything else.

There was a layer of sweat on the woman's back. At the moment, there was no master at home except for the young master. Even if she asked someone to go to the company to bring them, the big master and Master Gu Zhi would not come back for a servant like her.