Chapter 24.4

Fearing that Shen Tuchuan would get jealous and send her back, she stayed by his side for the entire wedding until the official ceremony was done. She looked at the cutie Rong Jing and whispered in Shen Tuchuan's ear, "Can I talk to Rong Jing later?"

"What do you want to say?" Shen Tuchuan frowned.

Ji Ting blinked, "I want to ask her something."

"What thing?" Shen Tuchuan knew that he was being annoying, but he couldn't help it whenever he encountered something related to Ji Ting. After questioning, he pursed his lips and looked at Ji Ting, suddenly afraid that there would be annoyance in her eyes.

Fortunately, Ji Ting was not, but just answered gently, "I want to ask her what method she used to let Li Tuo obediently marry her."

Shen Tuchuan was taken aback and looked away on the stage for a while. When Ji Ting finally thought he had rejected her, he said coldly, "There is no need to ask, if you want, I can marry you now."

Ji Ting was stunned. She had said this sentence just to coax him into agreeing to her seeing Rong Jing, but did not expect to be coaxed in reverse.

Shen Tuchuan didn't hear Ji Ting's answer, and couldn't help but frown and look back. He saw Ji Ting dumbfounded and staring at him. For some reason, his ears were a bit hot. To cover up his embarrassment, he deliberately mocked, "What, you're moved by this small matter?"

Ji Ting wasn't going to fight with him over this and put her head on his shoulder, replying softly, "Xiao Chuan, you're so good."

"......"

Due to his image being raised so high, he could not refuse her request, so in the end Shen Tuchuan could only send her to Rong Jing's lounge with a dark face. Before sending her, he did not forget to threaten, "Don't think you can run away just because you are in her room. This is the fifth floor. If you try to jump out the window you will die."

"Okay, I know." Ji Ting nodded obediently.

Shen Tuchuan glanced at her sullenly and said a while later, "Also, don't think that Rong Jing will help you. She is Li Tuo's woman. She is on my side, like Li Tuo. Even if she wants to help you, she doesn't have the ability to protect you."

Ji Ting still answered, "I won't leave."

"Also, I will be outside the door. I will only give you five minutes. If you're not out by five minutes, I will take you out personally." Shen Tuchuan added.

After Ji Ting heard that there was a time limit, she quickly waved her hand and entered the room. After entering, she did not forget to close the door. Shen Tuchuan looked at her guarding herself and his face darkened. He wanted to go in and take her away now, but resisted his urge and restrained himself.

As soon as Ji Ting entered the room, Rong Jing greeted her in surprise, grabbing her hand and refusing to let go, "I haven't seen you in ten years and you seem to not have changed at all. You maintained yourself so well...... No, this skin condition doesn't look like it's from maintenance, how do you keep it?"

"......Maybe it's because of genetics." Ji Ting perfunted, then glanced at the friends behind her. She then pulled Rong Jing into the corner and said with a voice that only the two people could hear, "I'm here this time because I want you to do me a favor."

"What's the matter?" Rong Jing saw her tense expression and also lowered her voice.

Ji Ting coughed, "Do you have that kind of medicine...... that kind of medicine that makes people unable to control themselves?"

"What medicine?" Rong Jing froze.

Ji Ting whispered something close to her ear. Rong Jing's face turned red, and she responded in a panic, "How do you know that I have...... No, what do you want that kind of thing for?"

"Xiao Chuan still blames me for disappearing for ten years and has refused to touch me. I want to use this to promote feelings," Ji Ting smiled, not at all shy. "You just said that you have it, how coincidental?"

Of course it wasn't coincidental. In the original novel, Li Tuo was an old-fashioned man who refused to touch Rong Jing before getting married. After the two people's wedding was delayed due to various reasons, Rong Jing felt insecure so she came up with this kind of idea. However, after buying it, she had regrets, so she always kept it at home.

If she didn't want something from Rong Jing, how could she be so angry with Shen Tuchuan and insist on going to the wedding?

Rong Jing wavered for a long time, but was finally persuaded by Ji Ting and asked someone to get it from home. Ji Ting was just about to thank her when there was a knock on the door outside, followed by Shen Tuchuan's unhappy voice, "Ji Ting, come out."

The corner of Ji Ting's mouth twitched. She thanked Rong Jing and then went out. Seeing Shen Tuchuan's dark face, she coaxed him with a few words. Shen Tuchuan snorted and took her hand to go out.

Ji Ting's eyes narrowed, thinking that she would remember all the accounts. When the two became a thing, she would properly punish him.