Chapter 34.1

As soon as Ji Ting got into the car, she hurriedly urged, "Go, go."

"What's the matter?" Shen Tuchuan frowned, but still stepped on the accelerator obediently.

"Don't mention it, just an annoying person." Ji Ting was originally still paying attention to her follower. Hearing the car's special roar, she froze for a moment, and asked with a cry, "Where did you find this crappy car, the sound is so loud."

The common people had not seen any luxury cars other than Mercedes-Benz, BMW, and Audi, so they did not recognize the logo of this car at all.

Shen Tuchuan held the steering wheel unskillfully and swept her with a glance. "Bought it at a cheap price so I could pick you up in the future."

"How much was it?" Ji Ting asked and looked at the accessories in the car. She felt that the quality of the things inside were quite good and shouldn't be cheap.

Shen Tuchuan was silent for a moment. He seldom went out when he was at the Shentu family. Occasionally, he went out to deal with affairs. At the beginning, he also got a driver's license because he didn't want to be picked up by Shentu family's chauffeurs. He didn't really understand car prices.

Now Ji Ting suddenly asked him about it, he was clueless for a while. After pondering for a moment, he slowly said, "It should be tens of thousands of dollars, I don't know exactly. Zhou Qian bought it for me."

"It's okay, it's not expensive. In the future, we don't have to squeeze onto the bus," Ji Ting looked at him. "Okay, Xiao Chuan Chuan, you even know how to buy a car yourself, so great."

Shen Tuchuan was in a good mood. "That's nothing, I'll buy you a better one later." It seems that he can raise Zhou Qian's salary.

"It's okay, it's okay, how could you get so much money ah? Wait a minute and I will transfer money to you. Remember to give it to Zhou Qian." Ji Ting said.

Shen Tuchuan pursed his lips. "No need, I'll let him deduct it from my salary." The things he gave to Ji Ting, he didn't want back.

"Aren't we taking things too far?" Ji Ting wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry. "It's probable that he sold it to you for cheaper than it actually is, We are already taking advantage of him, how can we also owe him money?"

"My salary has risen." Shen Tuchuan didn't like her underestimating him, and said lightly.

Ji Ting was stunned for a while. "Haven't you only been working for less than a month? How did it increase?"

"I'm representing the company in the next project, the commission may be several tens of millions, which is why my wage might have increased." Shen Tuchuan glanced at her, wanting to see what her reaction would be.

Ji Ting was dazed and sat there for a while. Then she carefully asked, "Tens of millions...... are you sure? I didn't hear wrong again, right? What did you do to earn so much at once, it isn't anything illegal, right?"

She was a little uneasy. Although Shen Tuchuan was clever, he had too little experience. She was afraid that he would be deceived and fooled by others to do illegal things.

"No, it's just a normal company project." Shen Tuchuan stared ahead.

Ji Ting frowned. "What project, tell me about it."

Shen Tuchuan's lips moved, but he could not speak for a while. In recent years, he had become accustomed to doing big projects. Except for particularly important projects and capital flows, other decisions were made by Zhou Qian. Where can he find a small project with only a few million as commission to tell her about?

Ji Ting saw that he didn't speak, and the worry on her face was even greater. "It couldn't be that you were deceived, right? I will go to the company with you tomorrow."

"There is nothing to see," she hadn't even said much and Shen Tuchuan was already feeling guilty, so he pretended to look at her indifferently. "If you don't believe me, then I'll bring the project book with me tomorrow to show you. I don't want to talk about work now."

He can't let her follow him to the company. Before, he hadn't managed it much, so most people only knew that there was a behind the scenes boss, and they didn't know him. But recently, he was bored and often visited; now many senior executives knew him. What if Ji Ting went and he was exposed?

Thinking this way, Shen Tuchuan's expression turned darker; she must not be allowed to follow him to the company.

Sure enough, Ji Ting saw his aggrieved appearance, and quickly coaxed him. "I believe you, I believe you. You are so powerful; Gu Zhi still thinks you are half dead, so how can you be stumped about a project? I believe in you."

"Forget it, you don't believe me." Shen Tuchuan liked her worrying about him. Originally he was pretending to be angry just to avoid danger, but it turned out to be a little addictive.

Ji Ting felt helpless. "I believe in you, but I was a little too surprised for a while, so I didn't manage my expressions well. Don't be mad at me, okay?"

Shen Tuchuan snorted.

Ji Ting still wanted to say something, but because of his lack of driving experience, she thought that she shouldn't talk anymore so as to not distract him. After the two got out of the car, she took his hand.

Shen Tuchuan squinted at her, refusing her hand. Ji Ting saw that he was really angry and quickly followed behind, continuing to reach out to his hand. But whenever she reached out to grab him, Shen Tuchuan would purposefully avoid it. After evading her twice, he thought it was too much fun and so hurriedly walked forward so that he could smile. However, when the two of them entered the elevator, his face looked upset again.

"Xiao Chuan, I really do believe in you, don't be angry, ok?" With just the two of them in the elevator, Ji Ting stood near him and then bumped his waist with her elbow while sporting a soft and sweet expression.

When Shen Tuchuan saw her like this, his heart softened immediately, but when he thought of his big plan, he endured the thought of talking to her.

As soon as the elevator door opened, Shen Tuchuan went straight through the living room and returned to his bedroom, closing the door with a snap. After confirming that the door was locked twice, he raised the corners of his lips and released the joy in his heart unabashedly.

Right outside the door, Ji Ting was pleading with him in a low voice while reflecting on herself. Did she hurt his self-esteem too much? Although she worried that he would do something wrong, he was also an adult man; there was no need to watch him like a child.

Shen Tuchuan listened to her cat-like voice, an itch invading his heart, and suddenly felt that he could make some excessive demands.

En......