Chapter 21.2

There was no familiar heavy object falling from the floor sound from upstairs today, probably because Shen Tuchuan drank the medicine and fell asleep. Ji Ting rubbed her face, and then went next door when she was more awake.

After reaching the entrance of Shen Tuchuan, she tentatively knocked on the door: "Xiao Chuan?"

There was no movement inside, she was relieved, and immediately opened the door carefully and walked lightly into it. Shen Tuchuan's room was the same as hers, with dim nightlights on it. Although it was not bright enough, she could still see everything in the room clearly.

Ji Tingjing went to the mirror, watched the black interface reflect his appearance, took a deep breath on the mirror, and tried to look inside, but could see nothing but her reflection.

Could it actually be a camera, and not related to this mirror? Ji Ting frowned, and was about to look elsewhere. The person on the bed suddenly turned over. She was frightened. When she turned around, she pressed her hand somewhere in the mirror, just touching a bump.

She moved her fingertips again, and when Shen Tuchuan became quiet again, she turned back and pressed the button. Then the black coating on the mirror disappeared, leaving only transparent glass.

Ji Ting looked at her room over the glass, and her pupils seemed to get slightly bigger. After a while, she suddenly recovered and rushed towards her room.

After returning to the bedroom, she saw that the mirror was still black, and she was not surprised. Although Ji Ting was already mentally prepared, the uncomfortable feeling overflowed when she thought of living under the supervision of Shen Tuchuan during this time.

She bit her lip and returned to Shen Tuchuan's room with her face dark. After turning off the visual function of the mirror, she began to look for the key of the U-shaped lock on the fifth floor. Since she was going to check, she will simply clear up all her doubts. She must know what this mess has done in this period of time.

It took a while to search for the key, but finally found it for her. Ji Ting glanced at Shen Tuchuan when she was ready to go out, and she hesitated after seeing him quietly sleep, and finally walked to the bed. He had on a full set of pajamas on his body, and the waistband of the pajama pants was elastic. With a light pull, you can see the state of the birthmark underneath.

She held his breath and looked at him for a moment, and after confirming that he was asleep, trembling her hand and reaching towards his waist—

Forget it, don't dare. Ji Ting gave up decisively, saw the cell phone on the table next to him when he left, and took it without hesitation. Some things Shen Tuchuan didn't tell her, but someone would definitely talk. She had to ask Li Tuo what he didn't say when they had last met.

In the big villa, she alone was awake, and when Ji Ting walked to the stairs, she couldn't wait to call Li Tuo. She didn't want to call him at this time, but she didn't have a cell phone and if missed tonight, she didn't know when she would next have a chance.

No one answered at the end of the phone, Ji Ting clamped the phone between her ears and shoulders, tilting her head to unlock, and dialed while walking up the stairs.

She searched the stairs for a circle and found no lights. She could only turn on the flashlight that came with her phone and follow the road ahead.

The only thing she saw was a long corridor, which kept going forward, and only one door appeared at the end. On the entire fifth floor, there was only this corridor and one door.

The secret Li Tuo said was obviously here.

Ji Ting's heart was beating like drums. She grabbed the doorknob after standing at the door for a moment, and was relieved that it twisted. It was without a lock.