Chapter 26.1

Ji Ting opened her eyes and the surrounding environment had changed. Even the clothes on her body had become a maid uniform. At this time, she was standing in front of the kitchen with a group of girls wearing the same clothes listening to the directions.

The gaze of the young woman standing across from them swept over them, "The maid's code has been handed over to you in advance. I won't say more about it. Now I will start assigning work."

As soon as her voice fell, the group of twenty-something girls straightened their backs immediately, looking at her expectantly. The young woman looked at these people like a commodity. When she glanced at Ji Ting's face, a hint of surprise flashed through her eyes, "What's your name?"

Ji Ting looked down, "Ji Ting."

"Very well, from today on, you will be responsible for taking care of the young master's life. Do your work more carefully, got it?" As soon as the young woman said those words, Ji Ting felt envious and jealous eyes on her.

Gu Zhi was a rumored business wizard and the most favored young master in the family. If she could climb on him, even if she did not do anything tricky and only served him, she would still be higher than other servants.

......But what does Ji Ting care about this, Gu Zhi is the hero of this story, she just wanted to be close to the villain!

Ji Tingxin groaned, but before she could refuse, the young woman moved on with a serious face and allocated work to others. She could only swallow her words.

When she reached the last girl, the young woman informed her, "The young master's caretaker has resigned, you'll be taking care of him."

Ji Ting frowned. In this house, there was only one person who could be called 'young master' without a name prefix, and that was the villain she was looking for.

Just when she was thinking about how to exchange jobs with that girl later, the girl suddenly cried out, "Manager, give me another job. I heard that the young master has a bad temper and beats people. I won't be able to stand it......"

After training here for so many days, who didn't know that although the young master was the master's own biological son, he was not favored at all. He laid in bed all day long and required a lot of service. His temperament was also venomous and terrible. If he was offended even a little, he would bully them.

The issue was, the people here were very powerful. If the young master was not favored, the people who follow him would also be discriminated against. Their status was not even as high as the aunt who cleaned the toilet.

"Nonsense!" The young woman was obviously angry. "The young master, are his matters something you can manage? Whether you want to do it or not, some people want this job!

The girl looked up in horror, "I can't leave, my mother is still ill and needs my salary to pay for the treatment of the disease."

"Then stay here and do well." The young woman had long checked the information of these girls, so she knew that she did not dare to resign easily. This way, she was assigned to take care of the difficult young master.

The girl was desperate, and just as she was about to agree, a soft voice called out next to her, "Manager, let me exchange with her."

As soon as this sentence came out, everyone's eyes focused on Ji Ting. The young woman froze, "Do you realise what you are saying?"

Ji Ting smiled with a kind face and tried to make her eyes look less aggressive, "I want to change with her. For me, all jobs are the same, and I will do my job well."

The young woman's face paled, but after a while she sneered, "Then you'll be serving the young master. " Originally she saw that she was pretty, so she gave her the opportunity to serve Master Gu. Since she was given the opportunity but didn't take it, she could do whatever she wanted.

The young woman turned around and left. The people who were still jealous of Ji Ting now surrounded the girl who had just cried. They said congratulatory things and completely ignored Ji Ting.

The girl walked to Ji Ting's side with red eyes, "Thank you, I really appreciate it."

"En, work hard, your mother is still waiting for you." Ji Ting said with a gentle smile, and the girl nodded gratefully.

When the group had their work clearly explained, they went to their respective jobs. Ji Ting left by herself, with this task's plot in mind.

The name of the novel she transmigrated into this time was called "Obsessive Torture". Due to the very strong name, she reasonably suspected that it was the same author as last time.

This villain was a young master of a wealthy family. After his mother committed suicide and he witnessed his father's cheating, he completely cut off his relationship with his father. Adding on the fact that when he was ten years old he fell into the water, his body was sickly.

His father hated his wife and his son. Seeing that he was in poor health, he drove him from the main building to the most dilapidated building in the home because of his bad health. He also cultivated the illegitimate son as his own son and married his lover. The biological son who was the villain was deliberately forgotten by him.

And the son adopted by the villain's father was the male lead.

As the male lead got better and better, the father also became more eccentric. When going out he always claimed that there was only one son. The people around him saw the way the wind was shifting, so no one put the villain as worthy in their eyes. Obviously he was the rightful master but living in his own home, he was not even as good as a servant.

When the villain was twenty-two years old, the male lead bought a doctor who added something to his medicine, which caused the villain's body to worsen. He was taken to the hospital after ten days of respiratory failure, and it was not clear whether he lived or died.

The reason why his life and death was unknown is because it is...... unfinished.

The plot only got to when the villain was sent to the hospital. Afterwards in the author's notes, there was only a line of angry characters: So much fortune and you still can't tell. If you keep complaining, I'm not writing anymore, you can go ahead and mock.

Ji Ting was dumbfounded. She closed her eyes and confirmed it again. It was indeed an abrupt ending...... There was something wrong with this ah, why did the author write these kinds of novels?

This bastard of an author, he had better run away with his wife before she went back, otherwise she was going to go to him and settle the accounts.

No matter how good her temper was, Ji Ting couldn't help but curse. Then she could only think.

The novel breaking off meant that when the novel reached the point where the plot ended, her knowledge of the plot would be useless. The follow-up plan all depended on herself finding a way. It was difficult to tell how hard the task would be, and it was full of unknown variables.

Ji Ting sighed. She deeply understood where the readers' grievances came from. Leaving aside the bad ending, the male lead in this story wasn't a conventional one and had a sinister heart. Not even talking about how he coveted the villain's property, he deliberately tortured others as well. In the end, fearing that the villain would take back his rightful place one day, he even cut the grass and removed the roots.

In contrast, the villain could be considered as a little angel... eh maybe that's going a bit too far, but he was always the victim. If the father had not cheated, the mother would not have committed suicide. The father also married his lover and took his lover's son into the house and treated them as relatives. It was his biological son who was thrown away. In this case, the situation was very abnormal.

In short, this villain's personality was not good and the male lead was also not good. It seemed that there was no one that was good. If she was the reader, she would also scold and give the work a negative score.