Chapter 25.6

Ji Ting lazily leaned on Shen Tuchuan's arm, suddenly a little curious, "Are you still afraid of me leaving now?"

"Afraid."

"......" Why are you still insecure?

"But it doesn't matter, even if you want to leave one day," Shen Tuchuan's face was gentle, and even his eyes were soft. "I can't control you, but I can wait for you. Since you can come back once, you can come back for the second and third time. Life is very short, I am willing to wait forever for you."

He had lost from the beginning. The reason why he was living in pain for so long was because he refused to admit that he was passive in this relationship from beginning to end.

He had now accepted reality.

Ji Ting heard it and her nose turned sour. She didn't know how to react for a while. She sat up and saw Shen Tuchuan staring at herself reverently, "But if you have to leave again one day, can you tell me and not worry me."

He put himself very low, and Ji Ting's heart seemed as if squeezed. The two of them did not know how long they looked at each other. Ji Ting solemnly nodded, and Shen Tuchuan smiled with relief, just like the young man from the past.

Ji Ting still wanted to say something, but then the air around her suddenly seemed to solidify, and the smiling Shen Tuchuan also stood still. Ji Ting froze for a moment, and was reminded in her head that she eliminated 10% of his grievances before she realized that her first task was successful.

......Just like that, it was successful?

Her body gradually became transparent while she was stunned. She pursed her lips. Kissing the forehead of Shen Tuchuan, she smiled gently and fulfilled the promise she had just made, "I am leaving, I hope your future life will be safe and smooth. And, don't wait for me anymore."

As soon as the words fell, her figure disappeared completely.

The air was flowing again, and Shen Tuchuan's eyelashes slightly twitched. He stretched out his hand to lift the quilt on his body, exposing his intact left leg. Not to mention that the broken left leg had become the same as a normal person, even the old injuries on his body had completely disappeared.

He stood up expressionlessly, seemingly not surprised by Ji Ting's disappearance. He stood beside the bed and stared at the crumpled sheets, and as if he had become a different person, his eyes full of displeasure and indifference.

And he was indeed another person.

Although his real name was Shen Tuchuan, he was not the book's villain.

A writer in the real world had some psychological problems a few years ago, so he wrote a bunch of pieces to express his emotions.

But the writer didn't expect that one day, he would be put into his book by something called the reader's grievance, and his memories about the real world would be sealed, replacing all of the tragic male characters and going through all of their sufferings.

In this way, the writer from the real world with psychological problems would have his memories restored when the world was changed. When he entered the next world, the process would be repeated until all the worlds were finished, and then he could go back to the real world.

But he did not expect that after the reader complained and he was sent in, he was assigned a rescuer. While he was being punished as the original author, the system also tried to change the life of the villain through the rescuer.

The rescuer......

There were still traces of happiness on the sheets, but the room did not smell like that woman. Shen Tuchuan's eyes dimmed and he disappeared after ten seconds.

* * * 

Volume II World II: The Sick Noble is Wealthy

And onto the next arc!!!!!