Chapter 32.1

"En," Ji Ting was afraid that he would be uncomfortable, and deliberately said in a light tone, "Go home with me first, live with me."

"Okay." Shen Tuchuan naturally agreed, and on the way he pulled her suitcase.

Ji Ting hurriedly snatched it back. "It's fine, it's fine. I can do it." This man was as fragile as a piece of paper. She really dared not to let him work.

Shen Tuchuan didn't fight with her anymore, but stood quietly beside her. When waiting for the bus, Ji Ting thought of what daily necessities were needed for him, along with her own personal needs. After seeing her home address in this world, she stopped thinking and returned her attention to Shen Tuchuan.

Because of the hurry in leaving, Shen Tuchuan was still wearing thin pajamas, and the weather was cold. His body must be unable to bear it. Ji Ting hesitated and leaned beside him, trying to block the wind for him.

Shen Tuchuan paused for a moment, and there was a trace of helplessness in his eyes. "You think you can block it." Whether it was height or figure, there seemed to be a big difference.

"It's kind of effective," Ji Ting sighed. "Who made you grow so tall, even though you are thin your bones are still big, otherwise you could wear my coat."

Shen Tuchuan glanced at her light pink jacket, and for the first time he was glad that he had not been short.

"Though I can't let you wear this one, I still have more in my suitcase," Ji Ting looked at him, not sure whether to laugh or cry, "What are you thinking about?"

Shen Tuchuan smiled, and was about to answer. As soon as he looked up, he saw the taxi coming, and immediately pulled Ji Ting's sleeve.

Ji Ting saw and hurriedly got him to get in the car. "Master, you get in first to avoid the wind, I'll go put the luggage away."

As she talked she pulled the suitcase around to the back of the car. Shen Tuchuan didn't follow her, obediently sitting down in the back seat.

Ji Ting soon followed him in, and the car set off after she told the destination.

On the way, Shen Tuchuan slowly said, "From today onwards, I'm not some young master anymore, just call me by my name."

Ji Ting blinked and looked at him curiously, "Young Master, did you forget it? During this period of time, you probably gave me at least a million, enough for me to call you master for life."

Shen Tuchuan glanced at the ruby necklace on her neck, silent for a moment, "I have no place now, and my body is not good. You will definitely spend a lot of money on me in the future, and the money will be used as living expenses. We're even, so you don't have to treat me like a young master."

"......Alright, then I will call your name from now on." What he said makes sense, and now the situation is obviously not comparable to before. Calling him master was like an ironic insult.

Shen Tuchuan slyly glanced at her, "Call my name, Ting Ting."

"Shen...... Tu?" Ji Ting hesitated and called his surname.

Shen Tuchuan frowned, "It's like you're calling out Shen Tushan."

"Then...... Xiao Chuan?" calling out this familiar name, Ji Ting felt strange.

Shen Tuchuan paused for a moment, and then said, "My mom used to call me this way, but Gu Zhi also called me this, which made me feel sick."

"Then what do you want me to call you?" Ji Ting didn't expect that a mere question of title could also touch his heart's injury, so she spoke more carefully.

Shen Tuchuan looked at her, his eyes were clear and calm, with a rare lack of any anger. Ji Ting was a little distracted by his deep eyes. When her thinking became more and more scattered, she heard Shen Tuchuan say lightly, "Just call me husband."

Ji Ting: "......."

"It's not that I want to take advantage of you. It's mainly because when I was a kid, a fortune teller said that if I change my surname to Gong*, I might age slower. Let's try it, maybe my body will be better." Shen Tuchuan said seriously.

Ji Ting was very calm, "Shen Tuchuan."

"En?"

"Say one more nonsense and I will kick you off the car."

Shen Tuchuan was silent for a moment, leaning lazily on the backrest, and then a cheerful and deep laugh resounded from his throat.

Ji Ting glanced at him angrily. "I really worried too much, you don't feel uncomfortable at all."

"What is there to be uncomfortable about, only a little bit of money was lost. There is no need to worry too much, you don't have to take care of my emotions at all times." Shen Tuchuan lazily said.

Ji Ting was helpless. "Even though you don't care, I still have something to worry about. I'm just afraid that if you fail to take back the things left by your mother, you will feel uncomfortable in your heart."

"There is nothing to be uncomfortable about. Since she took the initiative to leave, it means that there was nothing in this world that she was attached to. Since she was not attached, it is not worth cherishing."

Shen Tuchuan's expression was faint when he said these words. It seemed as if he really didn't care. Nevertheless she still heard his resentment towards his mother.

True, he was left behind by his mother at such a young age, and for so many years, his father gave him such a difficult life because of it, he should have grudges. Ji Ting glanced at his cold face and hesitated before speaking.

Shen Tuchuan sat peacefully, recalling the roller coaster that was passing through the tunnel of time, whistling past him, rushing towards that helpless weak boy from the past. Just when the boy was wrapped in despair, confusion, and pain. Just when he was about to fall into the abyss, a warm and soft hand suddenly pulled him.

Shen Tuchuan paused, looking sideways at the little person who had his back, who looked up at her little master after a while. Ji Ting's face showed a thin layer of red, which was even redder when he saw it.

A smile flickered in his eyes, and he put his hand over hers. The two of them interlocked hands silently in the quiet car.

***

*Gong – In Chinese, lao gong means husband.