Chapter 34.2

"Xiao Chuan, Master Xiao Chuan? Master, open the door, okay?" Ji Ting whined at the door. "I was wrong. I know I was wrong. I will never doubt you again. I'm so happy that you can make so much money; you are really awesome, young master."

Before she could finish her words, the door opened, and Shen Tuchuan looked at her coldly. Ji Ting paused for a moment, smiled at him, and when she saw that he was unmoved, she stretched out her hands to hold him again.

Shen Tuchuan put his hands behind his back, evading her gestures, and looked at her pitiful eyes unmoved. "Don't you usually refuse physical contact? Why do you want to hold my hands?"

"I want to make you a bit happier," Ji Ting whispered.

"You don't like doing these things, do you think I'll like it when you do them?" Shen Tuchuan didn't give up, "Who do you think I am, your dog?"

"I never thought that." Ji Ting was a little nervous, not understanding why he reacted so much this time.

Shen Tuchuan's expression changed, his eyes drooped fragilely, and his voice also lowered a lot. "You don't like me, so you can coax me in such a frank way, but do you know how happy I am every time you take the initiative to hold me?"

"......I'm sorry, I hadn't considered that." Ji Ting pursed her lips, lowering her head in frustration.

Shen Tuchuan laughed at himself. "Forget it, you don't like me and I can't force you to like me. Don't do these inexplicable things in the future, otherwise I wouldn't be able to stand it. I accept your apology, you can go now."

"I......" In this kind of situation, how could she dare to go?

Shen Tuchuan glanced at her and tried to control his expression. His voice was low and indifferent. "Don't be guilty. You don't like me, it's not your fault."

When Ji Ting looked up, she saw his slightly red eyes. She subconsciously said, "I don't dislike you!"

"What did you say? Say it again." Shen Tuchuan looked at her violently, with real shock in his eyes. He originally wanted to use the situation to trick her into a kiss, but in the end it seemed that there would be an unexpected windfall.

Ji Ting was taken aback by him. "I, I said I don't dislike you......"

Before she could finish speaking, he yanked her into his arms and bit her lips, refusing to listen to her next words.

Even though he didn't like it, he just wanted to know that she at least didn't dislike him. That's right. In the young master's mind, not disliking was the same as liking; she couldn't take back her words.

Ji Ting felt that he had misunderstood something. She thumped his chest so he would let go of her, but the dog man still kissed her twice, each time progressing the intensity of the kiss tremendously. Only a moment later, when her eyes began to grow blurry, and her legs began to soften, did she give up and hold Shen Tuchuan's neck to stand properly.

Shen Tuchuan's eyes darkened a bit, and his breathing began to become unstable; holding her, he directly pushed her against the wall. The big house was very quiet; only the sound of kissing could be heard.

Gradually Shen Tuchuan was no longer satisfied and stretched out his hand to unbutton her shirt. His cool fingertips touched her skin and Ji Ting suddenly sobered up. She pushed him away quickly and turned her face to avoid his kiss. She murmured, "No...... Master, no......"

"What do you mean Master can't?" Shen Tuchuan asked in a low voice next to her ear.

Ji Ting was held in his arms, and her feet were not on the ground, so she could only stay away from his face by holding his shoulders. Hearing his ambiguous question, her voice was weak. "Don't ask such ambiguous questions, I won't be fooled......"

"Then I'll ask you a simple question, will you date master?" Shen Tuchuan paused and added, "You can only answer one word."

"No." Ji Ting's feet were off the ground, but her IQ also began to recover.

"......" Shen Tuchuan bit her shoulder and only let go when he heard her painful groan; he looked at her dangerously. "I'll give you another chance."

"I won't." Ji Ting blushed and felt weak, but still refused. In fact, she didn't know why she still refused even in this situation, but she just wanted to.

Shen Tuchuan was silent for a moment, then bit her again. Ji Ting was annoyed. "Are you a dog?"

"I'll give you one last chance." After Shen Tuchuan said that, he saw Ji Ting wanting to speak, and interrupted her calmly, "This time the answer will decide whether I will eat food or eat you, so you better think about it."

"What do you mean by eat food or eat me......" Ji Ting's voice trembled.

The corner of Shen Tuchuan's mouth raised into a deep smile. "You understand what I mean."

"I......" Ji Ting wanted to say that she didn't understand, but she stopped talking when he stared at her, and then after a moment she said, "You are forcing me."

"Yeah, so answer me quickly." For him to have endured from pouncing on her until now, his patience was already good enough.

Ji Ting bit her lip, and after a while said, "En."

"What did you say?" Shen Tuchuan didn't hear clearly.

Ji Ting glanced at him, lowered her head quickly, and gave a clearer 'en'.

Shen Tuchuan was stunned, and after a long while he let her down. The moment her feet touched the ground, Ji Ting breathed a sigh of relief. As soon as she raised her head, she saw Shen Tuchuan's somewhat regretful look.

"?"

"You actually don't have to agree." Shen Tuchuan had some regrets. He had wanted to eat first and then determine their relationship.

"......"