Chapter 21.1

Ji Ting, who was single for twenty-three years, had preconceived that these marks were from being bitten by insects, and didn't even think about it. Although she occasionally had strange dreams during the period, she didn't think much about it, only when she was hormonal. After all, every time she wakes up the clothes she wears are on properly.

However, after Li Tuo said that Shen Tuchuan still liked her, and had loved her for over ten years, it could be said to be a deep love. She looked at these scars and finally realized that no insects would produce such marks.

And Shen Tuchuan, who was nervous even to see her with bare feet, after seeing the traces on her body, only dumped a container of repellent to her. And after that, he didn't do anything else, and even the mosquito nets she asked for, he never gave. To her, his negligence in this matter was the strongest evidence against him.

But! She actually never found out about it!

Ji Ting's expression could almost be described as grief and indignation. The medicine that made people sleepy and the kiss marks are connected, and she could think of a hundred criminal methods to use them. In order to verify whether Shen Tuchuan was innocent, she firmly drained the tea in one go, and then washed the cup and after destroying any evidence, then returned to the bed to lie down.

In such a situation where the brain is full of things, according to reason she would be unable to sleep, but as soon as she dipped in the bed, she couldn't keep her eyes open. One second before falling asleep, she despondently discovered what Shen Tuchuan did really couldn't be excused anymore.

Making little girls faint, was he still human? !

When Ji Ting woke up and opened her eyes, the first thing was to scold Shen Tuchuan for being a beast in her heart. He looked like a gentleman, she didn't expect him to do such a nasty thing. Even her good feelings towards him searching for her for over ten years dissipated somewhat.

She was going to pretend not to know that he likes her, but now, if she kept pretending, it's possible that she might get pregnant in a dream any day. For her mental health, Ji Ting decided to talk to him.

With Shen Tuchuan's temper, there might be a moment of anger, but as long as he had her in his heart, he would soon turn around.

Ji Ting made up her mind, sat up from the bed with a strained face, and looked up at the black mirror in front of her. She sighed and felt that there was too much information today. Only when Li Tuo arrived did she understand the reason why Shen Tuchuan was truly unhappy, was because he did not get what he wanted.

You must think of a gentle way to make this clear. Ji Ting got up and poured herself a glass of water. Just before drinking, she heard a knock at the door, and then Shen Tuchuan's voice sounded: "It's time for lunch."

"Okay, I'm coming." Ji Ting hurriedly drank two sips of water, put the glass down and walked out. She stopped suddenly when approaching the door, a faint hesitation flashed on her face.

It was another time when she woke up and Shen Tuchuan came to get her. She was puzzled before, but she didn't care about it. Now that she had just experienced the matter about the tea, she began to doubt again.

She sleeps whenever she feels sleepy. There is no special pattern. However, he did not interrupt it halfway. Every time he came to her, it was within a few minutes after she woke up. Was she thinking too much?

Ji Ting's eyes fell on the black mirror, and the sense of wrongness was getting heavier. She had reached a point where she could not ignore it. It was like a mess of yarn. She originally could not tell heads or tails, but once she found the end of the yarn and pulled, all the doubts were pulled out.