Chapter 30.5

Ji Ting didn't expect that the young master would say this kind of soft-spoken words one day. She didn't know how to react for a while. She thought about it for a long time before saying, "Just, just because your temper is good, doesn't mean I will like you....."

"That's fine," Shen Tuchuan caressed her sideburns, and his voice was a little soft. "As long as you don't like others."

"That's not going to happen." In this world, except for him, all the others were NPCs, so Ji Ting could definitely guarantee this.

Shen Tuchuan smiled and printed a kiss on her forehead. Ji Ting's eyes widened. "Young Master..."

"Get off, it's too crowded." Shen Tuchuan interrupted her. The person who had kissed her a second ago, left her on the ground the next second.

Ji Ting: "......" Who dared to like this volatile dog temper?

"What were you going to say to me?" Without waiting for her to continue, Shen Tuchuan dismissed the topic.

Ji Ting temporarily forgot about the kiss, and instead talked to him about the business, "I, I, don't be angry."

"I'm not angry," Shen Tuchuan said. After a moment of silence, he barely added, "I won't be angry with you in the future too." He said he would give her a reward, so he wouldn't go back on his word.

Ji Ting eased and then whispered, "After Shen Tushan left, I was afraid that Gu Zhi would bully you, so I stayed by the door, and I heard something that should not be heard......"

Halfway through her words, she carefully looked at Shen Tuchuan.

Shen Tuchuan understood, "You know?"

"......En, it turns out that the young master is more powerful than I thought." Ji Ting laughed dryly. Seeing that he was not angry, she was somewhat relieved.

Shen Tuchuan lazily leaned back, "If you have any questions, just ask."

"Master, what are you doing this for?" Ji Ting earnestly asked. She wasn't stupid and understood it quickly. The so-called business wizard title Gu Zhi had was due to Shen Tuchuan. But she didn't understand, why would Shen Tuchuan help him?

Shen Tuchuan lowered his eyes, "Shen Tushan regards him as his biological son, and I am the nail in his eye, do you think he would be happy if the nail in his eye was powerful, or if the perceived son was the powerful one?"

"......So you want your dad to be happy, so you're helping Gu Zhi?" Was this world really so full of love?

Shen Tuchuan paused and looked at her with real doubts, "How did you come up with such a terrible conclusion?"

"......" She swore that her thoughts were definitely not as terrible as his.

In order not to deviate from the topic, Ji Ting could only humble herself and ask, "Then what are you thinking?"

"I want to destroy Shen Tushan." Shen Tuchuan's eyes were filled with unabashed hatred, and when he said this, his fingertips trembled slightly.

Ji Ting pursed her lips and hesitated, but held his hands in hers. Shen Tuchuan calmed down instantly, and his voice was slightly hoarse, "Did I scare you?"

"......No." Ji Ting smiled to appease him.

Shen Tuchuan was silent for a moment, then began to talk about his mother's death, telling her everything that had happened in the past few years. He had never said these things before, not once, but maybe because the atmosphere was too relaxed tonight, or maybe because it was towards the end of the matter, he suddenly wanted to talk.