Chapter 29.2

Thinking this, Ji Ting turned around and slowly walked away. As she was about to reach the entrance, a handsome, tall man walked in. When she saw him she paused for a second, realizing that this was the male lead, Gu Zhi.

Gu Zhi was very handsome, with broad shoulders, a narrow waist, and sword eyebrows. At first glance, it looked like a standard male lead look, a kind of man who could shine even when thrown into the mud.

Gu Zhi saw Ji Ting's face slightly stunned and put on an easy-going smile, "Are you a new employee?"

"No, I've been here for more than a month," Ji Ting paused, and added gently, "Greetings to Master Gu Zhi."

The manager came over and took the initiative to introduce her to Gu Zhi, "Master Gu Zhi, she is the maid Ji Ting, who takes care of the young master."

"Ah, so it's you. You are pretty well known at home recently," Gu Zhi probably already heard of the matter of Shen Tuchuan protecting her, "It's probably very difficult to take care of Xiao Chuan, you've worked hard."

His voice was gentle and approachable. There was no master's temperament, plus he had a face that was handsome and sunny. If Ji Ting hadn't known the original plot and known his true character, she probably would think that the difference between him and Shen Tuchuan was like the distance between the clouds and mud.

En, that grumpy Shen Tuchuan was mud.

"It is definitely hard work. The reason why she is looking for me now is to relocate, saying that she doesn't want to work under the young master." The manager said with a smile. When faced with Gu Zhi, she didn't have the usual sense of indifference.

Ji Ting rolled her eyes in her heart, still smiling.

Gu Zhi looked at her in surprise, "You want to be transferred? Why?"

"En...... it's a bit hard to take care of the young master." Ji Ting answered perfunctorily, afraid that if she said it more pitifully, she would really be transferred.

Strictly speaking, it was okay to transfer posts, but if Gu Zhi was assigned to her, she estimated that Shen Tuchuan would probably hate her to death, and there would be no point in continuing the task. Who let these two people be the rivals? If she accepted Gu Zhi's help, it would be tantamount to betraying Shen Tuchuan.

Gu Zhi pondered for a moment, "Come with me to do something."

Ji Ting had an unlucky meeting on the road, and when he turned and walked away, she had no choice but to follow.

The two people, one forward, one behind, went to the study room. On the way, Ji Ting felt various connotative gazes. These gazes roughly meant, "This woman finished playing with the young master and now she wants to seduce Master Gu Zhi?"

Ji Ting was speechless, imagining how many rumors flew in an hour. As she entered the study she looked at the bookshelf...... En, it was not tall at all, compared to Shen Tuchuan it was way worse.

"Do you really want to change positions?" Gu Zhi sat down at the table and examined her, "But why? Xiao Chuan should be good to you?"

"Master that person, how could he really be good to me, a servant." Ji Ting said dryly, just wanting to keep her distance from him. As she thought, she unconsciously touched the gauze on her.

Gu Zhi glanced at her and smiled lightly, "True, although I don't know why he helped you, he was spoiled by my father and me since he was a child. It is normal that you can't stand him. "

Ji Ting heard him saying these things, as if he was scolding Shen Tuchuan, with a sneer in her heart. Although her villain had a lot of shortcomings, he was also not someone just anyone could bully. Besides, this man was the son who was brought into the upper class, he even had the face to say that he spoiled the original son.

When she first came to Shen Tuchuan, how was his life like that of a spoiled child?

"Have you discussed this with Xiao Chuan?" Gu Zhi asked again.

So far, Ji Ting also wanted to know what his intentions were, so she looked at him awkwardly, "Young, young master doesn't know yet, can you not tell him?"

Gu Zhi immediately understood and looked at her with a smile, "I can help you, but there is a small thing I need your help with. If you can do it, I will help you to transfer to any place."

Ji Ting blinked, "What small thing?"

Gu value opened the drawer next to him and took out a box of pills, "This was prescribed by his doctor for vitamin supplements, but he hates the taste, so he refuses to eat it. Think of a way to get him to take one everyday. Wait for the medicine to finish, then I'll transfer you."

"Vitamin?" Ji Ting's face was innocent, but her heart thumped. According to the original text, Gu Zhi giving poison to Shen Tuchuan was around this time, but it was originally added directly by the family doctor. Was it now replaced with her?

"Yeah, vitamins. Xiao Chuan's body is really bad," Gu Zhi looked like a good brother. "Just take care of him for a little while longer. Then I will find someone else to substitute you. Remember that he really doesn't like taking this medicine. You have to find a way to hide from him, Mix it in his other medication if you want, or put it in his meal. Just don't let him find out, otherwise he will lose his temper."

Ji Ting looked at that box of medicine and after a while, nodded her head, "Okay, I won't let the young master discover it."

"Then it's up to you," Gu Zhi smiled. "If you do well, I'm short of a secretary who can organize it here. When it's time, you can come by."

Being a secretary to Gu Zhi was no different than stepping into the sky. Ji Ting was shocked for a moment, thinking about how to react. After a moment, she had a surprised expression, "Really?"

"Of course."

"Thank you, thank you Master Gu Zhi......" Ji Ting's expression was grateful as she put the pill box in her pocket and left.

Ji Ting left the study,and her face sank immediately, pursing her lips as she went back to the small building. She saw Shen Tuchuan sitting in the living room, while the chair that had previously blocked her door had been thrown at the door. She went over and said politely, "Greetings master."

"Where did you go?" Shen Tuchuan's expression was somber.

Ji Ting did not conceal, "I went to the manager and talked about the transfer."

"Say it again." Shen Tuchuan stared at her.

Ji Ting paused and repeated it again, "I went to apply for transfer."

"The result? Did they agree?" Shen Tuchuan's eyes had mockery.

Ji Ting calmly stared at him, "No, so I'm thinking about resigning."

"Ji Ting!" Shen Tuchuan stood up suddenly, his face flushed with fury, "Are you so sick of me? You don't want to see me this much?"

"If I hated you, then I wouldn't have said anything about leaving." Ji Ting originally wanted to ignore him as originally planned, but because Gu Zhi came up halfway, she had to resolve the matter with him first. Otherwise while she ignored Shen Tuchuan, Gu Zhi might have found someone else to poison him.

She only had one villain, what if he was poisoned and died?

"Why do you want to go? Just because I want you to be my woman?" Shen Tuchuan looked at her coldly, trying to suppress the fire raging in his heart. He could barely talk to her like this, otherwise he would have turned around and left.

Ji Ting was silent for a moment, "You threw away my breakfast, which made me very uncomfortable."

"I originally wanted to apologize, but you interrupted me and said you wanted to go." Shen Tuchuan said indifferently.

Ji Ting chuckled and shook her head, "I don't want your apology."

"Then what do you want?"

"I want respect."