Chapter 30.2

Ji Ting smiled and changed the topic in a timely manner, "Master, have you ever thought about moving out of the Shentu family? That...... I'm not saying you have to move, I just thought that, for the safety of your life, you should move out and go live like an ordinary person, never coming back here again."

If his enemy was also a villain, she would've helped him fight. Revenge was the simplest way and would naturally make his hatred disappear. However, Shen Tuchuan's opponent was the male lead, a man with the male lead's halo and strength, incomparable to Shen Tuchuan who had been isolated his entire life.

What if she urged him to fight and Gu Zhi directly killed him, wouldn't that be more disadvantageous. Even taking ten thousand steps back, if Gu Zhi didn't kill him directly, but Shen Tuchuan lost, it was probable that the hatred in Shen Tuchuan's heart would be even more severe.

So now the best option was to keep Shen Tuchuan away from here, make him let go of hatred and welcome a new life...... Well, that sounded as out of reach as defeating the male lead.

After she said this, she thought Shen Tuchuan would be angry, but she didn't expect him to just stare at her. Ji Ting didn't know why, but she suddenly felt guilty, "What, what?"

"If I move out, will you be with me?" he asked.

Ji Ting blinked, "That depends on you, please don't ask me."

Shen Tuchuan stared at her again for ten seconds and then lowered his head. He then casually tapped a few times on his phone, and Ji Ting received a text message: 200,000 yuan.

"......"

"One month's salary is this much, will you follow me?"

"......Master, I already said you shouldn't randomly spend money." How much money does this person have to do this type of thing?

"Will you follow me?" Shen Tuchuan asked.

Ji Ting was speechless: "Follow, follow, follow, but the salary amount can still be the same as right now. And, before you spend money, can you tell me first?" His ability to live really made people have a headache.

Shen Tuchuan snorted and turned to the computer. After typing a bit, he printed out two contracts for her, "You don't have to refund the money to me. I will pay the liquidated damages you owe to the Shentu family later. Sign this, it's an employment contract between us."

"So prepared ah?"

"Just being careful." Shen Tuchuan sneered, apparently still minding her previous mention of resignation.

Ji Ting laughed and took over the contract. She found the wording rigorous and professional, saying that it was drafted by a professional lawyer would not be exaggerated.

......Although Shen Tuchuan read a lot of books, he had no work experience at all, how did he draft such a contract? A little doubt flashed in Ji Ting's heart.

When it came to matters concerning Gu Zhi, Shen Tuchuan always had a sense of disobedience. While he couldn't even see the reality, and his whole person was stupid, he also seemed experienced in doing things, unlike a young master who was deliberately fostered into a waste.

"Hurry up." Shen Tuchuan reminded her.

Ji Ting squinted at him, lowered her head, and signed her name. As soon as she looked up, she noticed a strange arc on the corner of his mouth. She immediately warned, "You didn't make any traps in the contract, right?"

"Did you see any traps?" Shen Tuchuan asked back.

Ji Ting frowned, and began to study it with her head bowed down. She didn't see anything wrong after analysing for a long time, before returning the contract to Shen Tuchuan.

Shen Tuchuan snorted and locked the contract in the safe.

Ji Ting: "......" Originally she thought there was no problem, but seeing him so careful, why did her heart feel uneasy?

The room was quiet for a moment, and Ji Ting asked carefully, "Master, you have signed a contract with me, are you ready to leave?"

"Give me a little more time," Shen Tuchuan looked at her calmly, "I need to do something first."

When Ji Ting heard this, she immediately understood his meaning and knew he was going to leave. The weight in her heart was instantly lifted, and she was happy as she said, "Then we can wait a bit. Anyways we're not particularly anxious to leave. We just need to be more careful."

Shen Tuchuan wondered why she was so happy, and then thought about it vaguely. After receiving so many gazes, she probably didn't want to stay here since a long time ago.

Ji Ting didn't know what he was thinking and left after expressing her happiness. As a result, as soon as she walked out of the door, she received a transfer message.

Half a million.

"......"

As Ji Ting bitterly taught Shen Tuchuan to not arbitrarily spend money, Shentu family started to gossip, saying that the young master was so 'sick' that he couldn't get out of bed, and that one could see his time was running out.

The news hadn't spread out for long when two more people came to the small building to visit; Shen Tushan and Gu Zhi. Ji Ting glanced at Shen Tushan, who she had never seen before, and secretly pouted.

She had originally thought that with a son like Shen Tuchuan, Shen Tushan would also look good, but this person had a big face with small eyes and thick lips, nothing like Shen Tuchuan.

At this time, Shen Tuchuan was still pretending to be sick in bed. When he saw Shen Tushan come, he didn't speak. He just lounged there, looking at his book.