Chapter 30.4

When Shen Tuchuan sneezed, Gu Zhi immediately asked, "What's wrong? Uncomfortable?"

"Too tired." Shen Tuchuan said lightly.

"Then I'll go back first. I'll think about what you said. I'll ask you if I don't understand something."

As soon as Gu Zhi said so, Ji Ting hurried downstairs quietly. She pretended to wipe the coffee table and peeked at Gu Zhi as he came down.

She blinked her eyes and greeted him diligently, "Greetings to Master Gu Zhi."

"En, it's so late, take a break." Gu Zhi looked at her gently.

Ji Ting nodded gratefully and hesitated, then asked in a small voice, "Master Gu Zhi, when can I be transferred?"

"No rush, Xiao Chuan has been uncomfortable recently. When he gets better, I will transfer you," Gu Zhi paused, and the smile on his face remained the same. "Is the medicine given to Xiao Chuan on time?"

"Don't worry Master Gu, he takes it on time, and I never let the young master discover it," Ji Ting said that and then tilted her head in doubt, "But why do I feel that the young master has become sicker and sicker recently?"

Gu Zhi's expression stiffened for a moment, but soon returned to normal. He gently reassured, "Because he was too inattentive, if he did not take the medicine, his illness would be even more serious."

"It turns out that this is the case. Then I will definitely pay more attention and give the young master his medicine on time." Ji Ting nodded innocently, but she was very disdainful, and increasingly felt that this person's IQ was completely different from his reputation.

If he was really a talented business genius, how could he change his face just because of her one phrase?

Gu Zhi, who didn't know that his IQ had been exposed, was still pretending to be gentle, and said a few more words with Ji Ting before leaving.

As soon as he left, Ji Ting could not hold back, and ran upstairs. As soon as she entered the bedroom door, she wanted to ask about the situation. But before she could speak, she heard Shen Tuchuan coldly say, "Come over."

"......" He didn't look very happy.

Ji Ting paused, and slowly walked over. As she was about to speak, Shen Tuchuan grabbed her wrist and directly pulled her onto the bed.

Ji Ting was startled, "What, what?" She said as she was about to stand up.

"Sit here, don't move." Shen Tuchuan frowned.

......So should she sit down or not move? Ji Ting chose to sit first and then stopped moving. Shen Tuchuan squeezed her wrist and turned it over. Seeing the back of her hand, his face became uglier.

Ji Ting followed his gaze, and saw that the place where she had been burnt by the tea was red now. She was surprised, "It was not so serious just now."

"

"

"Have you run it under water yet?"

"......No."

"Which is why it is so serious now." Shen Tuchuan finished, glancing at her displeased.

Ji Ting smiled and was about to ask if she could go get the medicine box, when Shen Tuchuan took out the scald cream. It was obvious that he had just gotten it after Gu Zhi had left.

"Master......"

"Shut up, not allowed to move."

"......" He was obviously going to do a good deed, couldn't his temper be better? When she had money, she must buy a villain with a particularly good temper.

Shen Tuchuan, who didn't know what his little maid was thinking, opened the scald cream and squeezed it on the back of her hand. Then he evenly applied it with a cotton swab. His movements were gentler than last time. Ji Ting's imagined pain did not appear. Instead, she was caressed by a cotton swab, which felt itchy and strange.

The room was very quiet, so quiet that she could hear Shen Tuchuan's breathing. She felt a little cramped and her throat was dry.

Shen Tuchuan was very close to her, and he felt her embarrassment. He frowned and wanted to ask what was happening, but as soon as he raised his head, the two people's lips became only one centimeter away.

Ji Ting subconsciously held her breath, her face uncontrollably stained with a thin layer of red. This villain was really...... too good looking.

Although it was still the same face, it gave off a completely different feeling. The person in front of her, even though he had experienced many painful things, his face was still handsome and refined. Even his eyebrows were picturesque, which made people unable to look away from him.

"Good looking?" Shen Tuchuan asked hoarsely.

Ji Ting jerked back and embarrassedly wanted to move backwards, but Shen Tuchuan pressed her waist down and flipped her to fall on the quilt.

Looking at Shen Tuchuan's face above, Ji Ting grabbed his arms in a panic, "You, what do you want to do?"

"Answer me, then I will let you go." Shen Tuchuan's eyes stayed on her lips as he spoke.

Ji Ting bit her red lips, which immediately left a little white mark on them that soon disappeared. Shen Tuchuan's throat bobbed, and his eyes darkened.

The atmosphere was getting more and more strange. No one moved, but Ji Ting had a feeling that if things continued to develop like this, there would be the feeling of not having closure.

"Good, good looking, young master is good looking." In desperation, she had to 'surrender'.

The corners of Shen Tuchuan's lips raised, but instead of letting go of her as he promised, he continued to ask, "That is to say, you don't hate my face?"

"......" Ji Ting didn't dare to answer.

However, even if she did not say anything, Shen Tuchuan already had his own answer. "Why don't you want to be my woman? Because I have a bad temper? I won't lose my temper to you in the future, so will you agree?"

He really liked this woman too much, and the more he interacted with her, the more he liked her. From the time of his mother's death, this was the first time he encountered something he liked, so he wanted to obtain it like crazy.

But he didn't want to force her, and didn't want her to ignore him like she had some time ago. He wanted the her in front of him right now, the one that would laugh with him, carefree, with only him in her eyes. So he felt that it was okay to compromise a little, as long as she agreed to be his.

This was the reward he wanted to give her after she made the right choice between Gu Zhi and himself.