CHAPTER 19 - Mysterious Characters

{Kim Dokja POV}

The Cale Henituse in Ways of Survival was an unpredictable character with great sense of justice. The people who made contact with them will always get stronger and become a fanatical cult member.

The writer started writing about them after 6 years writing or around 7 years ago.

* * *
The first time they met in 43rd round, Yoo Jonghyuk think that they are from the same terrorist organization as Choi Han-Gyu from the first scenario.

When Yoo Jonghyuk first time meeting them, he really surprised to see their status. But when he wanted to check Cale Henituse status, Choi Han moved in front of Cale and send some killing intent to him.

When he tried to ask about their identity because they were having high status in the third scenario. Cale face started to darkened and said.

"You seem to be able to look at our status. I want to warn you to never say anything about my status or you will regret it."

Suddenly a red light appeared. Cale Henituse who looks like 12 years old young boy was looks like his entire body was covered in blood. Looking at it made Yoo Jonghyuk feel the fear of death.

Cale Henituse who looks like a young boy around 12 years old was holding a book that looks like a journal and said.

"As long as you never tell anyone about it, I'll let you go. I think you also want to hide about the fact that you're a regressor right?"

"!!!" Yoo Jonghyuk surprised by Cale words.

"I have killed a reincanator before and stopped him from reincarnated, do you think I don't have the way to stopped you from regressing?"
Cale Henituse said while smiling but it makes Yoo Jonghyuk feel chills.

The swordsman in his group was looking at Yoo Jonghyuk while griping his sword handle.

The man with dark skin was smiling brightly at him.

The white robe priest was busy recording everything using the video camera.

The black robe woman griping her staff and summon some black skeleton monsters.

At first Yoo Jonghyuk think about killing them, but he saw that they are helping a lot of people and those people would risk their own life for them. They also have a strange skill and high status so he decided to just watch them closely.

* * *
The thing that Yoo Jonghyuk learned about them was:

- They are all an otherworlders.

- They have strange attributes and skills that more like cheating. Some of their attributes and skills are filled with question marks. Choi Han age and Cale Henituse vitality is also filled with question marks.

- Cale Henituse hate when someone talks about his status. There's a time he shouted "Who's the one that writes all of this bullshit! They really like to write nonsense about others."

- They (Cale with Alberu and Clopeh) often scammed the Dokkaebi and constellations equally. In case of Clopeh, he always incite other to make the Dokkaebis and constellations do what benefit their group.

- They never chose any sponsors.

- They are overprotective to Cale Henituse.

- They are having a close relationship with the Constellation First Dragon Slayers. Cale Henituse often call him sunbae-nim, while Choi Han sometimes called him youngest uncle.

- They're searching for something so they often separate themselves from the other.

- Clopeh Sekka was a crazy bastard so it's better to just ignore him but you should always pay attention to what he's doing, sometimes he will do something beyond your imagination with catastrophic effects.