CHAPTER 40 - Safe

Outside the Anguk Station ward.

       Cale group arrived at Anguk Station, the first thing they saw was the barriers surrounding the Anguk Station and the conditions in Anguk Station. The station was turned into hell like place. The burning floor with some lava flowing. Just like in a game where the stage change when the boss appears is the most befitting description of what happened in Anguk Station.

“W-What happens? Why is it like this?”

“W-W-What is that...?”

      They saw the fire breathing dragon killing the people who running to the dragon direction. Most of them died without leaving anything because of the heat of the fire. Some of them survive because of the barriers.

“W...wh...what happens? Why is a dragon here in Anguk Station?” Park Chin-Mae shocked by the dragon existence. He looked confused and scared about the things that happened.

“H-h-how could be...is he lying about the weapon...”

     Park Chin-Mae group shocked and depressed by the fact that they were being scammed with false information and some of them feel relieved that they are saved because they are late.

       The chaos in the Anguk Station continues as the dragon started to attack everyone in Anguk Station. Then they saw four people in the barrier that protecting them shouted and the woman in the barrier trying to run to the pedestal near the dragon but one of them stop her from going out of the barrier.

      Looking at the appearance of the red dragon reminds Cale about Raon brother’s. It really makes him miss everyone in their home. He wants try to speak with the dragon inside Anguk Station so he used Dominating Aura to get the red dragon attention.

“Hii..., the dragon is looking at our direction...” Park Chin-Mae group paled.

“Cale-nim do you think that it will able communicate with us?” Choi Han asked.

“Dongsaeng, are you missing our home?”

I really miss everyone at our world, I think that the red dragon reminds me of Raon brother’s that was killed by White Star. It makes me feel difficult to kill it even if this dragon is similar to the monsters in the Forest of Darkness. I’ll try to communicate with it first and help the survivors in Anguk Station.”

      The dragon is getting closer to the barriers and watch Cale group intensely. The dragon feels fear from them and menacingly watching them. As the dragon keep it’s focus on Cale group, there are four people running to the pedestal.

• Cale, the suspicious person are die from the breath attack.

• Chaos, Destruction, Annihilation. They suddenly running to the dragon direction and died because of their actions.

• That suspicious person group is running to that person direction now.

• Wow, a body start to appearing in the mess. Hmm...wait,  he seems to be resurrect from death.

   Cale frowned at the wind elementals report.

   Resurrection..., it seems that this world turned into games like world. But how can that only one of them have the ability to resurrection? That person seems to be the one who know the most about this world. We need to help them and made them feel indebted and help us to find our way home quickly to pay it. Ha...What a weird world.

      The dragon try to attack Cale group but it was blocked by the barriers. The dragon movement is more like a monsters in this world and showed no signs of intelligence and more like a creature that was created for the sake of the scenario. Feeling that the barriers are too strong, the dragon turned itself and wants to continue it’s attack on everyone in Anguk Station.

      The CRSF is having their own fantasy after looking at the events that happened in front of them.

“I’m still losing from Clopeh-nim skills. He had prepared his recording devices before we could see the station. I’m really embarrassed because I was shocked and stunned for a moment because of seeing Anguk Station conditions. I need to learn more from Clopeh-nim for our great and noble goals.”

“You are right, but still...mm...don’t you think Cale-nim is really awesome? His existence could even charm a dragon! Even the dragon seems to understand to appreciate what is beautiful.”

“Such a wonderful idea, fufufu...should I ask Chun-Hee-ah to write about Cale-nim being abducted by a dragon and Alberu-nim will save him from it and their love grows or should I make a rival character to disturb their love? Hmmm..., I needed more inspiration for my next chapter but there’s too much to write and I don’t know what will be better for it.”

“Cale-nim beauty will charm everyone, I even believe that he will charm succubus and incubus if he ever met them. I have faith!”

        They are daydreaming in their own fantasy while keeping recording everything with their cameras.

       Cale was looking into the Anguk Station and saw a person who had been resurrected after being killed by the dragon.

•  Cale, last time they called him Yoo Jonghyuk but now they called him Dokja-ssi. Mmm..., I think he also had a different face before. The other from his group also act like they didn’t realize that his face change or maybe they already know that this is how his real face?

“I think it was the latter. Let’s help them first.” Cale whispered.
______________________________________